• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Resurrecting the Pink Pistols in MA

Mesatchornug

NES Member
UPDATE - FIRST EVENT THIS WEEKEND - SEE POST #90

I know there's been talk of the unfortunate disappearance of the Boston Chapter of the Pink Pistols. I'm working to fix this. I was the one at the rally in the hand-written "Armed Gays..." shirt.

I'm told that the local leadership used to have a presence on NES. If anyone here can help me get in touch with folks who used to be involved, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I have to believe there are others here that would like to help - if you're one of them, please reach out to me. Together, we can do anything.

Edit to add group contact info:
In addition to our email - [email protected]
we have a facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BostonPinkPistols/
and a fledgling website - http://www.bostonpinkpistols.org

Last edited:
Its funny you mention this my wife has a few gay friend's and i mentioned to her the other day that i need to get them out and shooting and hopefully get them going on that LOL. A few of them are die hard left wing activists. There will be no turning them but there are 1 or 2 that i might have a shot. 1 has expressed some interest in guns

I know there's been talk of the unfortunate disappearance of the Boston Chapter of the Pink Pistols. I'm working to fix this. I was the one at the rally in the hand-written "Armed Gays..." shirt.

I'm told that the local leadership used to have a presence on NES. If anyone here can help me get in touch with folks who used to be involved, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I have to believe there are others here that would like to help - if you're one of them, please reach out to me. Together, we can do anything.
Sorry I didn't stop to say "hi."

I don't know the previous leadership of the Boston area, but I've been a FB member for 6 or 7 years, and I'm on Erin's trainer map.

I hope you can get some momentum here.

Is this you? Thanks for letting me grab that pic.

ry%3D400

I think that is a great idea. Would be willing to help.

We are ALL in this together. the second amendment applies to us ALL. And especially minority groups who are historically prone to being discriminated against and having their rights trampled.

ALSO, to have our 2nd amendment rights be so easily trampled, as seen recently....what OTHER rights might be trampled in the future. We need to all have some giant frigin Kumbaya moment here and resist.

I used to know Doug Krick socially, via other circles. He's moved back to the Chicagoland area, where IIRC he was originally from. And yeah, I 'd love to get a chapter going again.

FWIW I've posted in the social-media pages for the couple academic gun clubs I am members of (UMass's official, and BCLS's unofficial). I wish you luck.

Mike

I will happily donate to this as I'm sick of the lying press stereotyping 2A supporters.

I'm not gay and frankly am not comfortable with the whole bathroom thing. But the right to defend oneself is universal and as long as someone is a safe straight shooter I could care less if he/she/xe/whathaveyou aren't straight!

Last edited:
Not LGBTQ myself, but I'd be happy to help however I can. Unfortunately I don't know much about Pink Pistols other than that they exist and I don't know the NES members who were or are affiliated.

Sorry, don't know anyone but count me in for help, organizing, volunteering, money, whatever you need.

Eta: loved your t-shirt

I'm not trying to sound like a dick here lol. But a marketing professor once told me get the gays. They are incredibly loyal, and an excellent customer base because they don't have kids as a generality so they have a higher di. Now obviously in this case the kids thing doesn't apply. But I'm 1000% for getting the gay community on our side here. For two reasons one the liberals heads will explode lol and two because no group has gotten more accomplished for themselves in the last 20 years than gay rights. Gays have organization we need as a group.
Let me be clear I don't give two craps if your gay. im all for new shooters that know how to get our fat lazy asses organized

Keeping an eye out on this. I work with a couple of folks who may be interested. I've taken them shooting and two are in the process of getting their licenses.

get the gays.
Yup, it's amazing how that phrase has a new and better meaning.

I do not like the stereotype of 2A supporters as "anti gay white men opposed to abortion, marijuana rights and who favor a pseudo-theocracy form of government".

I certainly support what the pink pistols stand for, and would also gladly support a group of black hispanic immigrant gay atheist tokers who support planned parenthood.

Yup, it's amazing how that phrase has a new and better meaning.

I do not like the stereotype of 2A supporters as "anti gay white men opposed to abortion, marijuana rights and who favor a pseudo-theocracy form of government".

I certainly support what the pink pistols stand for, and would also gladly support a group of black hispanic immigrant gay atheist tokers who support planned parenthood.

QFT. Willing to donate if it will help.

Did some internet searching and the Pink Pistols website lists Boston as a "out of touch chapter". There are instructions on the website in the PP Utility Manual on how to resurrect the chapter.

Eta: http://pinkpistols.org/PPUtilityManual.pdf

Thanks, I'm in contact with the main org, and have been working my way through the Utility Manual. In the next couple hours there should be some contact info here.

Thanks, I'm in contact with the main org, and have been working my way through the Utility Manual. In the next couple hours there should be some contact info here.

Keep us posted . I've marched in the pride parade a few different years when my friends asked if I'd come with them .

I know a few that might be willing to join .

Hi Brother,
I'm sorry I didn't stop and talk with you.

I saw your sign and thought it said "Armed guys don't get bashed."
I chuckled and thought he get it!

Now that I know what it really said.
I would say you have a million times more conviction to your principles than that oysters c_nt that calls herself our AG.
Sorry, the wife hates that word.

PS: I would have died laughing if I read your sign right the first time.
Let me state this. I would be laughing how you said it and NOT YOU!

Brother it is time to assemble the flock and let her know your constitutional birth rights are not negotiable.

I look forward to talking with you, my brother when we meet again!

Last edited:
I'm asking some of my friends who happen to be lesbian. If they didn't belong before, I try to get them motivated to join now.

Back
Top Bottom