Restroom etiquette.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you about something that happened to me at work the other week.

I'm a manager at a local grocery store chain. At our store we get a lot of people who are "weird", to say the least. Not just customers, but also employees that are kind of out there. Anyway, I was finishing up a shift and really had to take a leak. So I go into our bathroom behind the Starbucks (we don't have an employees bathroom) to take care of business. A guy is at the urinal, so I go into the stall. He was a tall, thin, black guy. I'm guessing early 20's, around my age. I'm in the stall checking my phone and waiting for the flow, and I hear "excuse me". It was the guy at the urinal. Then he puts his hand on the top of the wall and looks down at me and says "do you have 45 cents I can borrow?" I sat there for a couple of seconds with this "did you REALLY just do that" shocked look on my face before I could snap out of it and respond. I not so politely told him no ( I was still in uniform, so I couldn't be too blunt). I mean, I'm standing there with my phone in one hand and my junk in another and this guy just looks in the stall like it's no big deal.

I've had some creepy encounters before, but that takes the cake.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One time at popeyes, I knocked on the bathroom door and didn't hear anything. I opened the door to find a guy just zipping up, and in the confusion I just kept walking in. I snapped out of it and went to turn around but we both got caught in the doorway and I tripped him on the way out. The killer was I had to stand in line behind him to order.

I give myself an F- in etiquette for that one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been lucky to have worked at several job where its a 1 room bathroom for the guys n a 1 room bathroom for the girls so it wasnt so much etiquette just lots of pranks usually,,,,lighting a piece of paper n sliding it under the door, that sort of stuff haha...

But now i work in an office setting, so its a 1 urinal, 2 stall restroom, several on each floor...Im use to just going in an doing my business, washing up n getting out. Well i work with some chatty people who often like to have whole conversations in there...........I mean WTF, i hate that, you cant even see the guy n you want to know how he's doing,,, "well bob, its a little less itchy today" hahaha, I think its hilarious, one of my higher ups was on a conference call in the bathroom hahaha who does that,, hey whats that splashing noise?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
A guy I know once walked into a McDonalds restroom to find a guy sitting on the crapper, with the door open, having a conversation with a finger puppet on his penis.

NewGunGuy

Banned
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I'm a manager at a local grocery store chain. At our store we get a lot of people who are "weird", to say the least. Not just customers, but also employees that are kind of out there. Anyway, I was finishing up a shift and really had to take a leak. So I go into our bathroom behind the Starbucks (we don't have an employees bathroom) to take care of business. A guy is at the urinal, so I go into the stall. He was a tall, thin, black guy. I'm guessing early 20's, around my age. I'm in the stall checking my phone and waiting for the flow, and I hear "excuse me". It was the guy at the urinal. Then he puts his hand on the top of the wall and looks down at me and says "do you have 45 cents I can borrow?" I sat there for a couple of seconds with this "did you REALLY just do that" shocked look on my face before I could snap out of it and respond. I not so politely told him no ( I was still in uniform, so I couldn't be too blunt). I mean, I'm standing there with my phone in one hand and my junk in another and this guy just looks in the stall like it's no big deal.

Well first of all, you are so brainwashed and plugged into the matrix that you can't take a min piss with out looking at your myface or twatter status! Maybe you should have just befriended him since you both are doing weird crap.

Charles.

Scarecrow

Army Veteran
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well first of all, you are so brainwashed and plugged into the matrix that you can't take a min piss with out looking at your myface or twatter status! Maybe you should have just befriended him since you both are doing weird crap.

Charles.
I play games on my phone while sitting on the shitter. No different than reading the newspaper or a magazine, really.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
OP you were being propositioned for sex. stay out of gay cruising spots and this shit won't happen to you.

...as much.

clearly something you said or did triggered his gaydar and he moved in for the kill.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
First, who cares ?
Second, you did the right thing.
Third, sooner or later everyone is going to be in a weird situation.
It may or may not have been a pick up line...see the beggar thread,

Why the compulsion to "share" this on NES? It's called life experience and it is part of the maturation process.

No always means no, put it behind you and drive on, it happened last week.

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
First, who cares ?
Second, you did the right thing.
Third, sooner or later everyone is going to be in a weird situation.
It may or may not have been a pick up line...see the beggar thread,

Why the compulsion to "share" this on NES? It's called life experience and it is part of the maturation process.

No always means no, put it behind you and drive on, it happened last week.
you spelled masturbation wrong. [laugh]

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you had replied "the eagle has landed" he would have brought you out back to sell you fully automatic weapons through the gun show loophole.

C'mon man! You gotta be up to date on your gunrunner lingo!

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sorry, everytime I see or hear someone on the phone while in the shitter, I make it a point to make the weirdest noises, praying sounds, moans while I'm on the can. Then I flush every toilet. Multiple times. Because I am that guy.

Also, man rules clearly state that if there are 2 urinals and one is occupied, you use a stall.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
On several occasions, I have gone into a stall to discover the guy next to me is typing on his laptop, and sometimes in a conference call too. Sure, I have been known to call into a meeting too while naked, but at least I am home and not on the crapper.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have just responded with "hold this, and I'll check my pockets"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
That is even worse than the guy next to you pulling an Astaire.

tap, tap.

You don't want that unless you are Larry Craig or Foley whatever.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

I used to work with a guy who would come into the men's room - put one hand against the wall while he was peeing, and lean over the divider and look down and say "how ya doing down there?".

And he was the CEO.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
On several occasions, I have gone into a stall to discover the guy next to me is typing on his laptop, and sometimes in a conference call too. Sure, I have been known to call into a meeting too while naked, but at least I am home and not on the crapper.
I worked with another guy who used to take his Blackberry into the stalls while he was taking a crap.

He was talking with customers when he did this (he was field support).

Once he dropped the phone in while he was talking with a customer. It was an important call - so he reached in and fished it out.

Yes. People are screwed up in the head.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a guy at a bar in Boston turn and
make full eye contact at the urinal. Asks how I'm doing, I remain staring at the tiles. Then he puts his hand on my shoulder and explains how he just got out of jail and boy is it nice to be out and about. I seized up mid stream and made a hasty exit.

Top Bottom