• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Restrictions work, says man who brought Massachusetts gun deaths to record low

I have zero respect for anyone who is Jewish and wants to get rid of guns. Look what happened last time.

He embarrasses me. He would have been the first one in Warsaw to volunteer to sit on the council to work with the Nazis. I would have been proud to help him no longer be able to "serve" his masters. No, I am not advocating similar action today, thankfully we are still a nation of laws and he and his ilk are slowly losing the battle.

I love you guys.

As for Rosenthal, d!ckheads come in all flavors.

He's a media darling clown, always has been. He's rich and the anti's love him because he somehow vindicates their sense of moral superiority over us. He loves the adoring attention from the Ma. sheeple, the Globies and the Dems. Somehow he's been dubbed a gun control expert because he validates the anti's ego's. Every driver on the Mass Pike for years was brainwashed by his billboard and it's propaganda. F*** Him!

Brookline.

Guess how much Boston residents like to hear from residents of lily-white suburbs on how to solve Boston problems?
He's on the north shore now having moved a few years back. Best buddies with that CoP that was sexually assaulting drug addict prisoners.

I am so sick of people using MA as an example of how well restrictive gun laws work. The implication is that without them MA would just be another Illinois and Boston another Chicago. Yet according to Giffords MA ranks 7th in gun law strength and IL ranks 8th (they both get an A- grade). So if MA is an example of how well gun restrictions work, how come IL isn’t an example of how they don’t? (And don’t tell me it’s because Indiana has weak gun laws. Again, Giffords gives IN a D but it gives NH an F. So both MA and IL have adjacent states with less restrictive gun laws.)

Yup. Idiots love to solve multivariate problems by selecting the most convenient - to them - variable.

So we have gunz kill people and CO2 is the control knob for climate.

Idiocracy.

Rosenthal is a lying piece of sh!t and always has been.

I still remember him being interviewed on a local TV talk show in 1999 about the effects of the 1998 MA gun law changes. He was spouting statistics about shootings and "gun crime" and how much better the stats were since passage. I was wondering how he had found such recent data, given that I had just been researching MA trends in gun misuse. Then it hit me. I recognized the stats he was quoting. That a**hole was using trends in the data from BEFORE passage of the 1998 changes! He deliberately lies to support his position and people just smile and accept it.

-Gary

>> Rosenthal counters that every decision before Heller said the second amendment gave the right to bear arms to the militia, now the national guard.

This is NOT true, though Rosenthal repeats it. The SCOTUS never made such a ruling. A few _lower_ state courts had, but they were wrong and were clarified by Heller.

“Congress allows 30-to-100 round magazines before having to reload without any background check in 32 states,” he says. “That’s the reason why that officer died in Boulder. He was outgunned. He had to reload. That’s when you die.”

Yes, that is the exact reason legal gun owners are against magazine restriction you idiot....

I believe he lives in Gloucester, but his organization is (or was) based in Newton. He’s a shameless self promoter. And he lies like a rug.

If he believed the exact opposite of what he does I’d still say the guy has a personality disorder. When you are more or less a normal human, it’s odd to see.

Most antis are mentally ill, and to a severe degree.

Rosenthal is a mentally ill, morally bankrupt oxygen thief.

Most “antis” I have met are indifferent, have had zero exposure to guns ever, and just tow the party line that everyone else in MA does. The militant ones always blow my mind cause maybe 1 in 50 actually knows what they are talking about. You’d think no matter what side of a cause you come down on, you’d educate yourself if you are going to be a zealot for it. I’ve learned about all sorts of shit I have virtually zero interest in just so I wouldn’t come off as retarded in a conversation.

Guess this retard hasn't spent much time in Springfield or Worcester, there's been so many shootouts in Spfld this year and last year its like a damn warzone sometimes. The shit bags last summer figured out you could f*** with the shot spotters by launching fireworks and shit went to hell real quick.

Just remember that the owners of Polar Beverage, Wachusett mtn, and now part owners of the WooSox are huge backers of this piece of shit.
I had an exchange with him years ago, he basically said he wanted all guns outlawed in Ma, where he lives, but not in NH where he owns property and hunts. A big Douche.

Anti's are scared sheeple who believe the govt. should ban anything that scares them whether inanimate objects or speech. The want govt. to protect them except when a Republican occupies the office and WE are in charge. They have no understanding of the world outside their little circle, no friends/acquaintances/family that disagree with them and can't handle facts that disprove their brainwashed opinions. They are ignorant of history because it's to scary and doesn't validate their narrow opinions.

MA has 2X - 4X the violent crime rate of its neighbors to the north that have far less if any gun restrictions.

STFU Rosenthal

Cool, so when do we start censoring 1st Amendment rights on the internet, TV and etc? These didn't exist in 1776 so they're not protected right? In fact, this article should be restricted because it wasn't approved by state and federal regulators before being published for public viewing. Only media written by quill and ink under candlelight with wax sourced from pre-1776 can be distributed without restrictions.

Amazing how stupid people sound when you apply their 2nd Amendment logic to other amendments.
Excellent point

Most antis are mentally ill, and to a severe degree.

Rosenthal is a mentally ill, morally bankrupt oxygen thief.
I don't think he's mentally ill beyond what every typical Dem is.
I think he's got a nice little scam going to put some coin in his pocket from these anti groups and Bloomturd.

I don't think he's mentally ill beyond what every typical Dem is.
I think he's got a nice little scam going to put some coin in his pocket from these anti groups and Bloomturd.

Nah if you meet him its not about money, he has plenty, its a power/attention thing. Just look how excited he gets when he gets attention. He basically has bought his way into shmoozing with people who have "power."

Back
Top Bottom