• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Responsible Gun Ownership Is a Lie!!

I read this "Propaganda Piece" and the use of the word "Weapon" was used multiple times through out the article, and in such a manner to draw the desired results.
I've argued against the use of the word "weapon" in the gun community and gave been harshly criticized for it- apparently some people don't give about the bad optics and connotation. This is something the community needs to get better on, because if we're using the lingo, it's use doesn't make it inflammatory, but part of the regular vernacular.
"Fewer than 10 percent of Americans amass arsenals of five weapons or more."
damn, that is a good feeling. :)
I want to be a 1%er, what do I need to do?

I've argued against the use of the word "weapon" in the gun community and gave been harshly criticized for it- apparently some people don't give about the bad optics and connotation. This is something the community needs to get better on, because if we're using the lingo, it's use doesn't make it inflammatory, but part of the regular vernacular.

As have I, Words have meanings. There are many that just don't care, Ignorant? That only applies to, not knowing, Once they are made aware, it becomes stupidity. That applies even to those that own gun shops.

Remember those articles in the leftist media back in 2016 about the "gun super-owners" supposedly taken from a "study" that was never published? 🤡

According to the leftists who wrote it, you had to own 17 guns to be in the top 3%. [mg]

So what would be the number today for the top 1%? We'll have to ask the leftists for another "study"! [rofl]

My first reaction upon reading the titles of the articles Frum has written is that he is a propagandist for hire, probably one with no principles or beliefs of his own apart from self-interest.

I find it amusing how the left keeps droning on about the correlation between the pandemic and increased gun sales.
Not one of them will admit that the actual increase in gun sales is due to the BLM / antifa riots.

I find it amusing how the left keeps droning on about the correlation between the pandemic and increased gun sales.
Not one of them will admit that the actual increase in gun sales is due to the BLM / antifa riots.
And most of the new gun owners weren't conservatives. Hell, I'm pretty sure I bought fewer guns during that time than I would have because of availability and/or inflated prices.

Well, a good first step would be disarming off duty police ... to make them safer. As to "special risk" - who is more at risk of assault - an out of uniform off duty cop or an attractive female?
Lob that question at John Lott,
and see if he comes up with Yet Another Shocker.

I had an epithany we need to start doing immature things to these people lol.

I kinda wanna mail him a box of dildos
But then you'd be down to your last box of dildos.
Now I'm wondering whether
David Frum will get you through times of no box of dildos
better than a box of dildos will get you through times of no David Frum.

Why do you have a box of dildos in the first place?
And now "From each according to his ability; to each according to his need"
rears its ugly head on NES...

I thought that... 5 guns = Arsenal... was lowering the bar to a new low standard, but I found elsewhere that the leftist media has, in the past, considered 2 guns and 100 rounds of ammo to be an "Arsenal"... meaning that 5 guns is actually pretty generous of Mister Frum. [laugh]
5 has always been some sort of magic numbers.

Possession of 5 or more unlicensed handguns in NY is prima-facie evidence of intent to sell
Texas had a law making possession of 5 or more dildos similar evidence of intent to sell (yes, TX is that backwards of moralistic things), though Alan Gura told me the law was repealed.

5 has always been some sort of magic numbers.

Possession of 5 or more unlicensed handguns in NY is prima-facie evidence of intent to sell
Texas had a law making possession of 5 or more dildos similar evidence of intent to sell (yes, TX is that backwards of moralistic things), though Alan Gura told me the law was repealed.
Dislike. Your comment about Texas is very mass of you.

FIFY
Far be it for free men to care what anyone else does or has in the comfort of their own home
Say the folks from ten round magazine limit states.....

I’m sure there are many stupid laws still on the books in massholia. Nobody cares what you have in your home in America. Can’t have a f***ing bayonet lug on a rifle in mass....THAT is back asswards! Not texas

Say the folks from ten round magazine limit states.....

I’m sure there are many stupid laws still on the books in massholia.
Not disagreeing that our laws are often dumb.

Just saying that it doesn't discredit the fact that moralizing about sex toys is backwards and anti-freedom, too

Not disagreeing that our laws are often dumb.

Just saying that it doesn't discredit the fact that moralizing about sex toys is backwards and anti-freedom, too
I don’t disagree, however, it’s a very Massachusetts trait to just call others ‘backwards’ for shit that doesn’t matter. Is sodomy legal in mass? Has it always been? Glass houses.

I don’t disagree, however, it’s a very Massachusetts trait to just call others ‘backwards’ for shit that doesn’t matter. Is sodomy legal in mass? Has it always been? Glass houses.
Is it now? No. Has it been? Sure. Is that equally backwards? Absolutely.

But again, I don't claim my state's laws aren't awful.

Back
Top Bottom