Response to obies vist from CO. Sherriff.

Why does it seem like sheriffs specifically are the ones pushing back against gun control? I mean, I've heard of other LEOs as well, but I seem to being hearing a good deal more from sheriffs. Has anyone else noticed that or am I nuts?

Because they tend to largely rural areas where people aren't retarded and they are elected.

Why does it seem like sheriffs specifically are the ones pushing back against gun control? I mean, I've heard of other LEOs as well, but I seem to being hearing a good deal more from sheriffs. Has anyone else noticed that or am I nuts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, sheriffs tend to be with the down to earth folks, stress is there but less of it. Sheriffs are more like the old stile of policing, Barney Fife, but with really great tactical capabilities and street smarts that would stomp a city cops ass. Perception and instinctive.

Back
Top Bottom