Response from Elizabeth Warren to my email on Gun Control Legislation

Her response to me was short and sweet.

Dear Peasant Scum, I don't care what you think as I am in this position of Higher power to do as I please and as I see fit that benefits me and my constituency only. If you assumed in anyway shape or form that this Senate position I was elected to was to represent you! you are sadly mistaken Ha ha ha.

Sinserly

Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator

My response to her bullshit email.
Senator Warren
So as a US Army Veteran you're telling me you don't trust me to own an AR-15, a rifle you paid me to learn how to shoot. HUH! I am completely baffled how I became the bad guy to you and your followers. I have a Secret Security clearance, I have been fingerprinted and drug tested but you and your liberal Democrats have declared war on me. Why?
As usual, politicians look for easy answers to a very complex problem because none of you have the backbone to tackle the real problems that contribute to violence in our society. I guess it's easier to make people like me the boogie man instead of discussing the real problems that cause violent people to go on rampages. Adam Lanza did not have a license to buy and possess firearms, he stole them. He was a mentally ill person but it's all about the illegal guns he used in his rampage? You must think we are all stupid as you pander to your anti-gun followers.

Are you prepared to travel to Springfield and tell the workers at Smith & Wesson that many of them will lose their jobs because you don't trust me and my fellow Americans to own an AR-15?
Actions have consequences Senator. While you sit in Washington, protected by Police possessing the same firearms you wish to ban, many highly skilled workers will lose their jobs around the country so you and your followers can have a warm fuzzy moment. Did you think about that?
I was trained to run towards the sound of gunfire while the rest of you civilians would be cowering under a desk or hiding in a closet and I'm the bad guy? I swore an oath to take a bullet to protect the citizens of our country and now you and your progressive liberal followers are telling me you don't trust me to possess the necessary tools of my trade? WOW! I guess the joke is on me.

Remember what Benjamin Franklin said Senator, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Senator Warren
So as a US Army Veteran you're telling me you don't trust me to own an AR-15, a rifle you paid me to learn . . .

Sadly, that's as far as she (or rather a staffer) will get in reading it. They just put it on the 2A form letter pile and move on to the next.

I just got the same "personalized" form letter from the Fed machine that churns this stuff out. I'm thinking that we should be beating shovels into AK's... [smile]

Senator Warren
So as a US Army Veteran you're telling me you don't trust me to own an AR-15, a rifle you paid me to learn how to shoot. HUH! I am completely baffled how I became the bad guy to you and your followers. I have a Secret Security clearance, I have been fingerprinted and drug tested but you and your liberal Democrats have declared war on me. Why?
As usual, politicians look for easy answers to a very complex problem because none of you have the backbone to tackle the real problems that contribute to violence in our society. I guess it's easier to make people like me the boogie man instead of discussing the real problems that cause violent people to go on rampages. Adam Lanza did not have a license to buy and possess firearms, he stole them. He was a mentally ill person but it's all about the illegal guns he used in his rampage? You must think we are all stupid as you pander to your anti-gun followers.

Are you prepared to travel to Springfield and tell the workers at Smith & Wesson that many of them will lose their jobs because you don't trust me and my fellow Americans to own an AR-15?
Actions have consequences Senator. While you sit in Washington, protected by Police possessing the same firearms you wish to ban, many highly skilled workers will lose their jobs around the country so you and your followers can have a warm fuzzy moment. Did you think about that?
I was trained to run towards the sound of gunfire while the rest of you civilians would be cowering under a desk or hiding in a closet and I'm the bad guy? I swore an oath to take a bullet to protect the citizens of our country and now you and your progressive liberal followers are telling me you don't trust me to possess the necessary tools of my trade? WOW! I guess the joke is on me.

Remember what Benjamin Franklin said Senator, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Nice work Sir..................

So does her security detail still get to have "Rambo style" mags or did she tell them they arent needed for protection, how about deval patrick? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Someone should explain to lyawatha that indians up against AMERICANS with guns didn't work out so well in the past.

I guess she never heard of Wounded Knee where 200 men women and children were killed. If they had guns the outcome would have been a little different!

My reply to Liz early this morning:

Dear Senator Warren,

Thank you for your thoughtful email. Unfortunately, I disagree with you on the fundamental points laid out in your email. The Second Amendment is not about hunting, instead it is about protecting the People's rights to keep and bear arms from politicians like you. Being fluent in American law, you should know better.

When you hide your gun control agenda behind hunting needs, you appear to be a coward and self-serving. Why don't you come out with a bill to abolish the Second Amendment? After all, many Americans would support the idea. Let's have an open debate.

As far as any new AWB is concerned, Governor Cuomo of New York is daring some of his gun owners to disobey his new laws. I would advise you to watch if/how those Americans defend their constitutional rights, before you rush to make new laws to ban more guns. It might appear to you that gun-owning Americans are a minority group of constituents. The consequences of infringing a minority's equal rights can be grave.

Finally, I am a naturalized US citizen, originally from totalitarian China where BB guns and certain knives have been legally banned. The connection between China's political system and its weapon ban looks clear. I would not move back into that system. I don't want my new country to degenerate into a tyrannical society like that.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
I just got the same canned response last night, and I sent my letter to her a few weeks ago, I guess it takes a while for smoke signals to go from DC to Ma.

Back
Top Bottom