• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RESPONSE: E.Warren thinks hi cap mags = rambo style

Passthemacs

NES Member
Dear Chris,
Thank you for contacting me about gun control legislation.
Like millions of people across the country, I was heartbroken by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School last December. I do not know how to explain the deaths of twenty innocent children or why six heroic teachers had to make the ultimate sacrifice for their students.
I also grew up in family that used guns. My older brothers hunted, and I learned to shoot when I was in grade school. I have great respect for the role that hunting and guns play in many communities across the country and believe there is a place for responsible gun ownership in our society. But I also don't think anyone needs military-grade assault weapons to hunt or Rambo-style high capacity magazines to protect their family from intruders.
That's why I support a comprehensive set of reforms to reduce gun violence. I strongly support reauthorizing the expired ban on federal assault weapons and high capacity magazines. I also support closing the loopholes in federal background checks for gun shows and private sales. The President has put forward a slate of proposals to help address gun violence and gun safety, and I support those efforts as well.
There is no one way to stop gun violence, and there is certainly room for disagreement on the steps that we should take. But I hope that we can agree that we have a responsibility to ourselves and to our children to take the steps we can to stop the violence. I believe that a reauthorized assault weapons ban and the President's proposals represent a responsible path forward. I will keep your thoughts in mind as I continue to look for other steps we can take to protect our children and families from these terrible tragedies. I believe that is my responsibility as a United States Senator -- and as a mother and grandmother.

Sincerely,
mail

Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator

that condescending lying douche nozzle is going to get a very stern reply letter form me today.

so her staff can can mark it with an F and throw it the round file.[angry]

I got the same letter last night, I noticed the same thing, I almost wrote back stating I took personal offence to that staement but I figured she would never see it. Maybe if i send it in smoke signals...

Why are you guys wasting postage/time on lieawatha? It's like sending letters to the "god hates fags" crew to tell them that they're wrong. [rofl] Same level of pointlessness.

-Mike

Why are you guys wasting postage/time on lieawatha? It's like sending letters to the "god hates fags" crew to tell them that they're wrong. [rofl] Same level of pointlessness.

-Mike

My guess is that these all came from the one click Ruger letter to legislators, I have never written Devil or lieawatha or Kerri but did do the Ruger thing

I'm so glad that she was able to come to the hard decision about what I need to defend my family. I was having trouble with that. I prefer Audie Murphy style myself.

Back
Top Bottom