• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Responded to Assault call and hooked up victim for loaded weapon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can't be anything fun about shoveling against the tide weekendracer..... I am sure that if you put too many details it may compromise a case.... I agree with Hanwei, Just having fun!

Someone needs to take a writing composition class. You didn't lay out the situation, or specify what was being done to who, or what, etc. This is why no one understands you. It's like you're assuming everyone is familiar with the events at hand, when really they have no idea.

So the current theory is that...

* OP is a cop
* Showed up to an assault call
* The victim had a gun
* OP took the gun and gave the victim back his bullets
* When all was said and done victim got his gun back
(theory)
* Neither the perp nor the victim were arrested.

(theory x2)
* OP was assaulted with a bag of heroin and wrote this while coming down.

Just having fun racer :)

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by deadhead133 View Post
Is one of the languages you speak "Maine."

(theory x2)

LMFAO you guys are killing me! I never read a whole thread, I've read this one twice. I cried both times I was laughing so hard. Racer its all in good fun man keep up the good work.

More clarification would be needed for the article, but the headline might read, Fed suspicions about weapons not confirmed, returned to owner.

(theory x2)

Heroin would have actually gotten me excited.

I have no idea where the case is actually heading, I left once locals showed up. I wish I had the authority to have done more, but other than safeguarding the parties involved, my role is limited. Outside my authority, I'm not much better than a concerned citizen acting under color of authority (Me being in a uniform, gun, marked ride, etc). I do make every attempt to not do dumb things and create havoc with intermingling lines of jurisdiction. It's bad enough with all the alphabet agencies running around trying to snipe each other.

I didn't figure this would be a 9 page post, nor me being accused of being mildly retarded, but I'm guessing things could have turned out worse for the 'victim' depending on what might have happened. Which was the badly worded point to the whole thing. I don't know the local laws up here, but I'm guessing having loaded shotguns with trigger safties just isn't a good way to drive on the roads up here.

So, to clear things up:
1. Called to 'assault'. More of a verbal altercation with some shoving.
2. 'Victim' safed his weapons.
3. I left.
5. My family tree doesn't branch.
9. Heroin was not found.
10. All cops suck.

I have no idea where the case is actually heading, I left once locals showed up. I wish I had the authority to have done more, but other than safeguarding the parties involved, my role is limited. Outside my authority, I'm not much better than a concerned citizen acting under color of authority (Me being in a uniform, gun, marked ride, etc). I do make every attempt to not do dumb things and create havoc with intermingling lines of jurisdiction. It's bad enough with all the alphabet agencies running around trying to snipe each other.

I didn't figure this would be a 9 page post, nor me being accused of being mildly retarded, but I'm guessing things could have turned out worse for the 'victim' depending on what might have happened. Which was the badly worded point to the whole thing. I don't know the local laws up here, but I'm guessing having loaded shotguns with trigger safties just isn't a good way to drive on the roads up here.

So, to clear things up:
3. I left.
9. Heroin was not found.
10. All cops suck.

If it was "outside of your jurisdiction" as a "fed", then why were you "called" to an "assault"...

Yeah. Once you've been with a girl, you'll realize how easy it is to tell men from women.

Don't worry, it will happen for you eventually.

He'll have sex with a man? Dude, you don't have to be with a man to tell the difference between a man and a woman.

[wink]

He didn't haul the victim off to jail for being prepared to defend himself? Even when the law opposes his supposed natural right (not according to the law) to do so.
If that is what happened then I applaud you.

He didn't haul the victim off to jail for being prepared to defend himself? Even when the law opposes his supposed natural right (not thaccording to the law) to do so.
If that is what happened then I applaud you.

I think a loaded shotgun is a bit well prepared, to say the least. It's ok for your house, but not for the car.

Sometimes when I post something at night, I have nightmares that when I wake up, my post will have 11 pages of replies that absolutely s**t on me, along with my wife's myspace page, pictures of my ferrari, my 4 previous employers and my social security number. You NES boys sure are a wild bunch!

So, to clear things up:
3. I left.
9. Heroin was not found.
10. All cops suck.

This sums it up nicely WERacer. It's too bad so many people shit on you, you sound like you don't suck.

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom