• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Resident P&R card in addition to the flimsy paper?

We have no legal obligation to carry our original P&Rs with us. I have a copy reduced to credit card size and laminated in a 5mil pouch.

This isn't mine...

This is some liberal anti-gun rights moonbats..
Then why does he have a P&R at all? What is his angle?
He said he paid an extra $10 for it in addition to the paper copy.
Under normal circumstances I would not find this hard to believe since plenty of NH issuing authorities are content to flout the law. My PD refuses to set the correct expiration date on P&Rs, having them all simply expire four years from the date of issue. How many threads do we have covering departments issuing their own application forms with their own unique criteria or verbally requesting info not required by law? The idea of a PD finding another way to monetize the P&R--in contravention of the law--does not sound far-fetched at all.

This isn't mine...

This is some liberal anti-gun rights moonbats.. He said he paid an extra $10 for it in addition to the paper copy.

I thought he was telling as much truth as a certain Tuftonboro Police Chief.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why does he have a P&R at all? What is his angle?

Under normal circumstances I would not find this hard to believe since plenty of NH issuing authorities are content to flout the law. My PD refuses to set the correct expiration date on P&Rs, having them all simply expire four years from the date of issue. How many threads do we have covering departments issuing their own application forms with their own unique criteria or verbally requesting info not required by law? The idea of a PD finding another way to monetize the P&R--in contravention of the law--does not sound far-fetched at all.

He's a freedom-hating, liberty-loathing statist. There's actually two of them, probably the same person, that troll those boards 24/7.

I thought he was telling as much truth as a certain Tuftonboro Police Chief.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a freedom-hating, liberty-loathing statist. There's actually two of them, probably the same person, that troll those boards 24/7.
Two of whom? The P&R card guy or the CoP?

We have no legal obligation to carry our original P&Rs with us. I have a copy reduced to credit card size and laminated in a 5mil pouch.

Was thinking of keeping a digital copy with me on my phone. Take a picture, if I need it, all the pertinent info is there, because damn is that paper gonna get messed up. It's thinner than cheap toilet paper!

Was thinking of keeping a digital copy with me on my phone. Take a picture, if I need it, all the pertinent info is there, because damn is that paper gonna get messed up. It's thinner than cheap toilet paper!

Not really. I have one in my wallet from 1999 and it is still in good condition. It isn't torn and can be read easy. What more do you need?

Back
Top Bottom