Resident Arrested, Charged with Unlawful Possession of Firearms

He works at the IRS building in Andover with two of my cousins. They say he was a fruitloop at work too.....

So are you adjudicating his right to own a firearm based on him being an alleged "fruit loop"?

Either it is a right or it isn't. If you don't trust him to own guns then he is too dangerous to be in society. If he isn't too dangerous to be in society then leave him the **** alone until he actually harms someone and breaks a lawr. This pre-crime shit is nauseous.

So are you adjudicating his right to own a firearm based on him being an alleged "fruit loop"?

Either it is a right or it isn't. If you don't trust him to own guns then he is too dangerous to be in society. If he isn't too dangerous to be in society then leave him the **** alone until he actually harms someone and breaks a lawr. This pre-crime shit is nauseous.

No, I am simply stating what my cousins told me. nothing more. Please do not put words in my mouth.

I just asked a question, no need to jump to conclusions: The second paragraph is separate from the first.

No prob. I will tell you I have a suspicion of how DHS found out. Someone in the office called the DHS tipline at work sayin "so and so is awfully erratic at work. I've heard him say he has guns. I'm afraid". The guy that took the call queried his name, came up that he had an LTC in MA. The operator called Tewksbury PD and found that his LTC had been suspended. Tewksbury PD did a "wellness check" and found his stuff after asking a few questions. Bing bang boom.

I guess he may have been a reloader too judging by the photo of the lead bullets? Not like that has any sort of importance, but just noticed that.

Wouldn't tinfoil make your head a better antenna for secret government mind control radio waves rather than block them?

Just thinking back to the old rabbit ears days when people would wrap their antennas in tinfoil to improve reception.

From the Lowell-Sun story:
Mansfield revoked Moore's LTC for an outstanding arrest charge, but he didn't turn in his guns as ordered.
He opened his mouth to the EAP.
The IRS (presumably) told DHS, who called Tewksbury.
Tewksbury approached Moore for the guns and upon refusal of access got a search warrant.
The guns were seized and Moore charged.

BTW, the foil was under his cap.

Wouldn't tinfoil make your head a better antenna for secret government mind control radio waves rather than block them?

Just thinking back to the old rabbit ears days when people would wrap their antennas in tinfoil to improve reception.

[rolleyes] Pfft, everyone knows the shiny side faces out. How else would it be able to reflect the incoming mind control waves?

[laugh]

WOW! It's even worse than I thought it was down there

Mass Is a deep deep hole for sure..

toilet%2Bflushing.gif

It's Massachusetts. The pre-crimers know what's best for us. Just ask them and they'll happily "Nanny" you... (Actually, they'll happily do it even if you DON'T ask too)...

http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_29229293/firearms-seized-after-homeland-security-alert

"LOWELL -- Tewksbury police seized firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition from an IRS employee's home after Roland C. Moore, who was wearing tinfoil on his head when he was arrested, appeared on Homeland Security's radar due to possible mental-health issues. "

that was his problem right there, a tiny piece of tinfoil under your hat is just not going to do it, you need the full faraday cage to be sure!

http://www.rfsafetysolutions.com/RF%20Radiation%20Pages/RF_Protective_Garments.html

and don't forget the conductive socks too!

So are you adjudicating his right to own a firearm based on him being an alleged "fruit loop"? Either it is a right or it isn't. If you don't trust him to own guns then he is too dangerous to be in society. If he isn't too dangerous to be in society then leave him the **** alone until he actually harms someone and breaks a lawr. This pre-crime shit is nauseous.

You made a mighty big assumption there. All Coastie Ron said was he heard that the guy was a fruit loop at work which is at this point is heresay. He did not pass any subjective judgement on whether or not the individual should be denied the ability or right to own firearms. The statement stands alone.

You are way over the top on this one and far too subjective.

I didn't know they had a gun registry in MA

The state theoretically has paper records of every firearm transaction IN MA since 1968. That just means paper should have been filed, kept and is organized enough to find a name and license number in these years for a sale of a gun. Having known some people that have worked there and moved the paper a few times, they say good luck with finding stuff like that.

I suppose newer transactions might be easier to find, but as has been stated, once the weapon is registered to you, it stays registered to you. Sell that gun to a dealer and the paper chase is on for the next guy, but you are still on the hook.

You made a mighty big assumption there. All Coastie Ron said was he heard that the guy was a fruit loop at work which is at this point is heresay. He did not pass any subjective judgement on whether or not the individual should be denied the ability or right to own firearms. The statement stands alone.

No, no I am not. Your reading comprehension ducking blows and you skipped the part of the thread where we discussed this.

Go back to grammar school and figure out what paragraphs are used for because you quoted my post wrong and removed the structure.

There is nothing subjective in my second paragraph what-so-ever. In fact, that second paragraph is pretty accurate.

Last edited:
From the Lowell-Sun story:
Mansfield revoked Moore's LTC for an outstanding arrest charge, but he didn't turn in his guns as ordered.
He opened his mouth to the EAP.
The IRS (presumably) told DHS, who called Tewksbury.
Tewksbury approached Moore for the guns and upon refusal of access got a search warrant.
The guns were seized and Moore charged.

BTW, the foil was under his cap.

Well, at least the Tewksbury police got a search warrant (unlike one other department [wink])

I'm happy that DHS can look up MA state records like the FA-10 system so easily. I'm sure this will help keep us safe from terrorists. I have nothing to hide.

The state theoretically has paper records of every firearm transaction IN MA since 1968. That just means paper should have been filed, kept and is organized enough to find a name and license number in these years for a sale of a gun. Having known some people that have worked there and moved the paper a few times, they say good luck with finding stuff like that.

I suppose newer transactions might be easier to find, but as has been stated, once the weapon is registered to you, it stays registered to you. Sell that gun to a dealer and the paper chase is on for the next guy, but you are still on the hook.

What do you mean by "on the hook"?

No, no I am not. Your reading comprehension ducking blows and you skipped the part of the thread where we discussed this.
Go back to grammar school and figure out what paragraphs are used for because you quoted my post wrong and removed the structure.
There is nothing subjective in my second paragraph what-so-ever. In fact, that second paragraph is pretty accurate.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... in today's NES main event!.. In this corner: William Randolph Hearst!.... And in this corner, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger!!"

"L-L-L-L-L-Let's get ready to R-R-Rumble!"

I am not saying that he would,but he had all the makings of someone that would go to work,and wipe out some of his fellow employees.

From reading the story I thought it said he say a psychiatrist who told about the guns. Is this a breach of medical privacy or some hippa violation.

Back
Top Bottom