Reset trigger accessory for dry fire??

Just got a dryfire training tool for a magazine article that I am writing. I vaguely remember an accessory that resets the trigger without having to cycle the gun. Anyone familiar with one?

On a related note, (I understand that this isn't quite what you're looking for), you can put a target paster or similar in the breech of a Glock and it will keep the trigger set for dryfire practice.

I don't get this one - there's no trigger-break when you pull the trigger? Isn't that the whole point?
Agreed. That really seems like a negative. You can just buy a generic trainer blue frame with clicky trigger (and laser if you're using a laser target) if this is just going to turn it into a sloppy revolver.

Because it has a horrible trigger, so when you shoot another gun it feels better? Lol

I own and like my P99 But the DA trigger blows.
Well, I own 5 and only one has a trigger with a little scraping to it. But I haven’t shot that particular one too often, so it may break in with work. The other four have triggers that are every bit as good as any dao semi I’ve shot, and the reset on the sa is as good as any other da/sa out there and better than most.
I personally like having a da first shot on a carry gun. And with the second strike capability, I’ve done a ton of dryfire work with them. To each their own.

I’ll take yours off your hands for a few bucks if you hate it that much?

Well, I own 5 and only one has a trigger with a little scraping to it. But I haven’t shot that particular one too often, so it may break in with work. The other four have triggers that are every bit as good as any dao semi I’ve shot, and the reset on the sa is as good as any other da/sa out there and better than most.
I personally like having a da first shot on a carry gun. And with the second strike capability, I’ve done a ton of dryfire work with them. To each their own.

I’ll take yours off your hands for a few bucks if you hate it that much?
I don’t hate it. But my CZ DA/SA guns absolutely blow it away.

I might genuinely sell it. I’ve not shot it in 15+ years.

Back
Top Bottom