• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputation Comments

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what "Reputation Comments" are? There are points attached to them as well it seems? Thanks

please!!!!!!!!!! we have way bigger shit to deal with atm lol ignore them, they are meaningless....

Click on the star shaped object in the lower left hand corner. You can add a comment .." I agree".
I don;t get many of these but those " who bask in limelight is stiting target.
ggboy

Reputation points are worth as much as M. Healey's gaseous emissions.
The comments are sometimes amusing.

People will give you rep if they like your post. They may just click it, or they may leave a note. Some people will give you rep more to comment privately than because they like your post. Like alternative PM.

The more rep you get, the more little bars show up under your name. There is a bit of contention about it, that if you have a lot of rep, you just fit in.

The best explanation of Rep Points I have ever seen is along these lines(apologies, I don't remember who wrote this years ago): Everyone on NES is an a$$hole. Lots of Rep: Funny A$$hole. Not much rep: just an a$$hole.

Before the internet we used to cut them out and paste them in books.
I got a nice zebco rod and reel with mine...

stamps2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom