• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputation Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man for the life of me I cannot find and look at my reputation comments after I have clicked on them the first time. I want to go back and see what someone left for me but where is the link to do that?

Man that was the last place I was going to look. I figured it would be in so many other places than that. Thank You.<br>
<br>
Edit: is there a way to search through who has left you +1 though?

It only has the most recent reputation comments. It doesn't have a history of all of them.

I would appreciate 10 or 20 rep points for the information provided.

and IBTL

Last edited:
Some People don't understand what "+1" means, because they quote you and say +1, but don't rep you...just saying...

Ha... Thanks for that, just figured it out... I feel like an ass... And thanks to whoever gave me the rep points for being an honest dumbass....[grin]

Last edited:
I am now able to give 2 rep points. Awesome.

I believe I can also taketh away 2 as well. Doubly awesome.

I for one am glad I do not have the ability to look back at all the points. I mean, there are only so many time you can read about what an ignorant a**h*** you are before you take it to heart. It wears on a guy, like ghosts that crowd my fragile eggshell mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom