Reputable FFLs in 3 MA cities

I need to put together a list of FFLs in the immediate areas of Boston, Worcester and Lowell. I can find FFLs, but which ones are good and easy to work with? NB: Woburn is too far outside of Boston. I need those closer to the city.

If Woburn is too far then you mean within 128?

Sportsmans Den in Quincy, Collecters Gallery in Stoneham and....that's all I've got.

Worcester and Lowell I've got nothing.

What's the list for?

Law Enforcement Equipment is in Waltham, but I’ve rarely purchased anything there and can’t say much about them.

There’s an ffl left in Boston?
The Boston Gun and Rifle Association has one, but I don't know if the club wants to get into business with non-members.

Some security companies and at least one downtown law firm has one too.

Lee Sports/Law Enforcement Supply in Waltham is run by Walter Duddy whom doesn't have a good reputation. I'll let Len elaborate on that.

B&K in Natick and the Sportmans Den in Quincy are two good FFLs close to Boston.

Last edited:
I need to put together a list of FFLs in the immediate areas of Boston, Worcester and Lowell. I can find FFLs, but which ones are good and easy to work with? NB: Woburn is too far outside of Boston. I need those closer to the city.
Close to Boston I would say B&K or GFA in Natick.
Lowell - Shawsheen firearms in N. Billerica.
Worcester - Pullman Arms.

+1 for Sportsman's Den in Quincy. Ron's easy to work with.

Same goes for Brian @ B&K in Natick. Kind of far from Boston in my opinion, but worth the trip.

Last edited:
B&K for sure in Natick

GFA knows there NFA stuff, but I’ve never really felt welcome walking in there.

MFS has treated us well.

Pullman in Worcester is great.

Lee Sports/Law Enforcement Supply in Waltham is run by Walter Duddy whom doesn't have a good reputation. I'll let Len elaborate on that.

B&K in Natick and the Sportmans Den in Quincy are two good FFLs close to Boston.

The review with the facts on LE Supply is here for anyone to read. Not good.

Agree on B&K, haven't dealt with Sportsman's Den so have no opinion.

B&K Natick. Brian is a great fellow.

Third that!

Natick is not near Boston. Those who mentioned it know that, but they just wanted to say something to look good, even though they did not help.
Okay how about C&R Sports LLC in Winthrop? That’s pretty damn close to Boston. I have not been there yet but have been meaning to as my buddy lives down there.
C&R Sports home

Back
Top Bottom