• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Republicans to meet with GOAL after tomorrows Rally...

MassPete

NES Member
deleted...

Way to go guys.. My State rep gets back to me with a personal email that goes above and beyond.. He supports us and is on our side... And you guys rip him to pieces on spelling.. Unreal...

Last edited:
It's a good start. I think they will find some support on the other side of the isle in this regard. My local representatives are very pro-gun as well and are Ds. If they can get by the R & D issue and work together there might be a chance.

WTF, is that a cut and paste of what the legistlator wrote? "Interrupt" "interrupting" and "interruption"? It's "interpret," "interpreting" and "interpretation."

WTF, is that a cut and paste of what the legistlator wrote? "Interrupt" "interrupting" and "interruption"? It's "interpret," "interpreting" and "interpretation."

YEAH! Who gives a damn about the content of the message! The only thing that matters is the quality of the writing. How on earth could this person not have proofread their email!

QQAQ. You and I should start a recall! Let's get this 2A supporter out of office!

You would think that the NRA's first concern would be Mass. and CA since if it works here, then the other Lib states would do the same things. WTF I am a life member and this is the response, I see it now, they are all about money just like government, just to keep their machine going

I must have missed the memo from them stating that they cared about Mass. Last conversation I had with them they told me straight out that the state was a lost cause. I only support them due to the national level stuff.
From their email yesterday...

"Your NRA-ILA will be working tirelessly to protect the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding gun owners in Massachusetts by looking into the legal options available to fight this egregious attack."

Back
Top Bottom