• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Republican candidate for Massachusetts A.G.

I'll support Attorney Jay McMahon who announced his run as a Republican candidate for AG a month ago. I was present at his announcement speech and he is strongly Pro 2nd Ammendment and very much against illegal immigration. I don't think he's ever run for office before.

I'll support Attorney Jay McMahon who announced his run as a Republican candidate for AG a month ago. I was present at his announcement speech and he is strongly Pro 2nd Ammendment and very much against illegal immigration. I don't think he's ever run for office before.

we need new blood, not Rino swamp creatures.

may be Scotty will take a ride in his truck back to MA.

Does he have $5 million in his campaign fund?*

yes* he's a serious threat.

no* gtfo.

Where the heck is our equivalent of a Soros to help us fund these candidates. A Pro 2A AG would be ..... like heaven.

Got this from Dan Shores campaign looking for signatures to get on the ballot. At least get on the mailing list, contribute monetarily or help however you can.

----- Forwarded Message -----
Subject: Will you sign to get Dan Shores on the ballot?

--

On Friday, nomination papers were released for the 2018 election season, and it's time to collect 10,000 signatures from Republican and Independent voters to get Dan Shores on the ballot for the Attorney General's race. Will you support Dan by signing?

Help collect signatures yourself by emailing me at [email protected] ! We need your support as our volunteers across the state work so hard to ensure Dan is able to continue spreading his message of bringing real reform to an office that's been under Democrat control for over a half century.

Paul in Quincy was hard at it today! Join the team!

quincy_sigs.jpg

Mark Steffen
Campaign Manager
Dan Shores for Attorney General

http://www.danshores.com/

I'll vote for anybody running against Healy but in this liberal cesspool, he'll likely lose.

This....voted for Rep AG before and lost, won't be the first time, but all in all I think the last candidate got 38% of the vote. Healey is a super douchebag...never know...but you have to vote to win.

Attorney Jay McMahon from Bourne is running for AG and was the first to announce. I went to a fundraiser for him two weeks ago which was "packed ". He is extremely pro-gun and has declared he will undo Healy's AR15/AK47 guidance. I was at a couple of functions in 2014 when Shore was running for 9th District Congressman and listened to his stance on gun rights and McMahon is much more passionate. Shore seems very likeable but myself and friends down here are backing Jay.

McMahon and Diehl were at the Marlboro show yesterday. McMahon needs signatures on petitions so he can get on the ballot. I don't have much hope that a Republican will win for AG, but it would be nice.

I'd like to see Diehl win for Senate and I think he has a chance.

I attended the GOAL annual meeting today and met Jay McMahon who is planning a run against Maura. He seems like he could be a good run to unseat her. If every gun owner in the state votes against her it could happen,so if you are a gun owner and a voter just do it. If you don't vote you get what you deserve.

I'll be voting against Healey -- but you guys need to realize its beyond D vs R here, she is beloved by most MA residents. I even know RINO Baker supporters who love her. These guys stand zero chance.

Mike

... Save that for the Governor's election.

Nope. I still want to "DRAFT JIM WALLACE" for Governor...
Because if we can't get an AG that we like, at least we can get a Governor to put her in her place.

a7aacd_120512gunpw004.jpg

Bottom line is that we all need to get behind whoever the leading Rep candidate becomes and then get off our butts, put some feet on the ground and help the campaign. Hey we helped ol' turncoat Scotty beat the odds, maybe we can do it again.

Ted Kennedy has a better chance of making a snowball, but he's got my vote.

Let's start the rumor that Dimples has started dating a guy she met at an anti abortion rally put on by an Evangelical Church. That should cut her base a little.

Unless Healy has decided now is the time to take her political career to the next level, I see no chance of anyone else winning. She is at the forefront of a lot of liberal causes both here and nationally, people love her.

I would probably settle for anyone who just followed the law and didn't abuse their authority to bully people. Super secret list of firearms which are on the list but the AG doesn't like and legislating by FAQ are dangerous, dangerous things to democracy. It's unfortunate that people in this state don't understand that there are really important principles at stake. I accept that I live in a liberal state and things are not always going to go my way, but undermining the rule of law and bypassing the legislature are just so dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom