• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Republican candidate for Massachusetts A.G.

ggfcpa

NES Member
I just learned that a Republican challenger for Attorney General has entered the race. His name is Dan Shores, and he's from Eastern MA. He's got the beginnings of a webpage up, and he identifies as being very pro-2A.

Being from Western MA, I've never heard of him prior to this, so I was just wondering if anyone from Eastern MA has heard of him previously, and what, if any, thoughts you could share with the rest of us NES members about him?

Thanks!

Never heard of him. I am sure he is well intentioned. But Danny boy, don't waste your time and money.

Thanks

I just learned that a Republican challenger for Attorney General has entered the race. His name is Dan Shores, and he's from Eastern MA. He's got the beginnings of a webpage up, and he identifies as being very pro-2A.

Being from Western MA, I've never heard of him prior to this, so I was just wondering if anyone from Eastern MA has heard of him previously, and what, if any, thoughts you could share with the rest of us NES members about him?

Thanks!

Just made a donation on his site. http://www.danshores.com

Is he like real pro 2A or Charlie Baker sort of pro 2A ?
Or Maura Healy kind of pro 2A ? I believe in it as long as it doesn't involve anyone owning a gun.
Till I actually see one nut up and go to the mat for us, which I haven't seen to date, color me skeptical .

Is he like real pro 2A or Charlie Baker sort of pro 2A ?
Or Maura Healy kind of pro 2A ? I believe in it as long as it doesn't involve anyone owning a gun.
Till I actually see one nut up and go to the mat for us, which I haven't seen to date, color me skeptical .

Exactly."really pro 2nd amendment MA republican" = MEH.. but guns...i support the 2nd amendment but i support common sense way to reduce gun violence that 90% of american agree on even NRA members.

I think we should keep healey as AG, we can't have her polluting the rest of the country.

I like his background, but he doesn't stand a chance. I never heard of him, but I'm sure that he'll be appearing at Braintree R&P shortly.

Even if he beat every odd and won, what are the chances that he'd be an actual republican and not just another RINO like tall Devall? Massachusetts doesn't have a very good track record of producing conservative republicans in recent history.

We need a "tim cahill" type that runs as an independent but essentially mirrors the democrat(anti 2a) candidate, split the vote like cahill did to baker. Maybe the baker voters in that election should have went cahill. Mini me would have been a one termer and maybe we'd be in a better spot now.

Maybe if he raises a certain amount he gets the attention of some national GOP benefactors. Ya never know.

Maybe wikileaks can get a hold of huge server dumps from all the comm of ma computers. Including the T. Maybe half the state will wake up.

Last edited:
Trump didn't have a chance against Cankles, either.

Let's vet the guy and see if he's all that. If he is, blitz the ever loving stuff out of all gun owners. Information overload on all vectors.

hope springs eternal and sometimes it floods and drawn mother****ers

Maybe if he raises a certain amount he gets the attention of some national GOP benefactors. Ya never know.

I ****ing hope so. With Faker relaxing Ds that Rs aren't scary.

We need a "tim cahill" type that runs as an independent but essentially mirrors the democrat(anti 2a) candidate, split the vote like cahill did to baker. Maybe the baker voters in that election should have went cahill. Mini me would have been a one termer and maybe we'd be in a better spot now.

Maybe wikileaks can get a hold of huge server dumps from all the comm of ma computers. Including the T. Maybe half the state will wake up.

yes, we need some Russian connection.

The only way Maura leaves office is if the feds bag her for some crooked back room shit or all the collusion she engaged in with outside groups she has hid from public records law inquiries comes to light in a court admissible form and she gets dragged into dozens of slam dunk multi-million dollar lawsuits.

if "One and Done" Charlie Baker is reading this site...HERE is one thing you can do Charlie to begin to redeem youself--GET Healey replaced as AG with a PRO 2A GOP candidate. Start working hard RIGHT NOW for that campaign! Start publicly praising the candidate...give them important and public appointments so they have a valid background to point to AND some public recognition!

Hear that Charlie???

- - - Updated - - -

The only way Maura leaves office is if the feds bag her for some crooked back room shit or all the collusion she engaged in with outside groups she has hid from public records law inquiries comes to light in a court admissible form and she gets dragged into dozens of slam dunk multi-million dollar lawsuits.

Or one and done Charlie Baker sues her for the hidden stuff that is against the law.

There was a sticker campaign to get a candidate on the ballot in 2010. He garnered up about 37% of the vote from my recollection running against Marsha Jokely.

if "One and Done" Charlie Baker is reading this site...HERE is one thing you can do Charlie to begin to redeem youself--GET Healey replaced as AG with a PRO 2A GOP candidate. Start working hard RIGHT NOW for that campaign! Start publicly praising the candidate...give them important and public appointments so they have a valid background to point to AND some public recognition!

Hear that Charlie???

- - - Updated - - -

Or one and done Charlie Baker sues her for the hidden stuff that is against the law.

A Republican AG?
921fd1d862a076173743b1c32b9b1353.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom