Reports of NZ police showing up to gun owners homes and jobs to confiscate....

People talk about the sheeple gun owners that would turn in all of their guns in a house-to-house type NZ situation.

We don't need 100% of gun owners to resist. You need about 10-20% to resist. At best. It's straight guerrilla warfare. It makes the other side soil their britches.

Think about it. As a cop or military member, one out of every 10 people are going down fighting OR will just tie you up for a whole day or two. It demoralizes you fast. Even 1 in 20 would do it, I bet.

This won't end well in NZ. It'd end WORSE here. After 9/11, we had a serious "WTF" wake-up call in the States.

In NZ? Nothing will happen. Look at what happened in AU when they said "hey turn all your shit in, we're going to give you cash to do it" a bunch of people did it, and a bunch of people just ignored the directive. Obviously NZ is a much smaller country but they're still going to have the "can't find and search everyone" problem.

The "resistance" there (and here for that matter) is likely to be deafening silence more than "bangs". (see also, the massive amount of non compliance on NY SAFE act and new CT AWB bullshit etc. )

-Mike

They must so proud to turn innocent people into criminals for doing nothing wrong.

GettyImages-158581520.0.0.jpg

Lets not forget that in AU they never got more than 19% of the KNOWN firearms as part of the turn in........

I would imagine that despite the crackdown on media/internet in NZ that the word will get out/be disseminated.....pretty tough to control short wave.......

Part of the problem in NZ is that their shitty gun laws have been around for awhile, and they've already had an infrastructure of registration and other BS in place for a long
time... which will make it "easier" for them to steal shit from people, at least those who have complied, etc. Of course there may have been ways that people worked around this there, etc... but I can't imagine the gun culture being very big there, given that it's mostly a place where nothing happens. (which is part of the reason why their response is so retarded. )

-Mike

My heart goes out to all the New Zealanders who had nothing to do with this nut job, but are losing their Rights because of the whim of Government and liberal bleeding-hearts...
Fight I say, Fight hard and long, and never let your rotten government make you their peasant.
~Matt

They shouldn't wait for them to show up for their guns.
They should instead show up at town meeting and police stations with their loaded guns
and explain why they are no longer sworn-officers and politicians.
Why wait?

They are already trying to create MA style, fixed mag rifles. I read talk of tig welding magazines to receivers and how SKS will skyrocket in value..... Maura should vacation there with Linsky.

Vastly greater reasons gleaned from that Kiwi’s post and the Russian expatriate story to not post any lurid gun info on public forums period. Too many eyes to spy on our freedom. Cameras everywhere and just today I caught a post from the Worcester Police bulletin about sharing your security camera feed with them.

I loathe the spearheaded information movement of this day to make the world a much smaller place. It has only one benefit and that is for the gospel. Any other is insidious.

As Jack said: get em and hide em. Not that I would do that.

We don't need 100% of gun owners to resist. You need about 10-20% to resist. At best. It's straight guerrilla warfare. It makes the other side soil their britches.

There won’t be any resistance. There may be non-compliance. But when police show up to houses in NZ, no one is going to shoot at them.

People talk about the sheeple gun owners that would turn in all of their guns in a house-to-house type NZ situation.

Think about it. As a cop or military member, one out of every 10 people are going down fighting OR will just tie you up for a whole day or two. It demoralizes you fast. Even 1 in 20 would do it, I bet.

This won't end well in NZ. It'd end WORSE here. After 9/11, we had a serious "WTF" wake-up call in the States.
In order to blow away a SWAT team stacked at the door for a dynamic entry, you would need at least two directional claymore type mines. You would also need simple, man-portable AT weapons like RPGs to knock out their armored SWAT trucks and kill every jackboot inside. Most importantly, you would need the proper mindset to kill cops who might very well be friends or even family members. Not everyone is capable of this.

Lets not forget that in AU they never got more than 19% of the KNOWN firearms as part of the turn in........

I would imagine that despite the crackdown on media/internet in NZ that the word will get out/be disseminated.....pretty tough to control short wave.......
Yet look at the crime rate? ONTO function! (One to one) right?!?

In order to blow away a SWAT team stacked at the door for a dynamic entry, you would need at least two directional claymore type mines. You would also need simple, man-portable AT weapons like RPGs to knock out their armored SWAT trucks and kill every jackboot inside. Most importantly, you would need the proper mindset to kill cops who might very well be friends or even family members. Not everyone is capable of this.

If they are stacked up at my door, they are neither friends nor family members.

Back
Top Bottom