• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Report: Shaq applies for LTC

epic.

Shaq is hilarious.
Boy, just what NES needs, MSM scruitiny... [laugh]

Bring it - that oughtta be fun...

Seriously though, I would imagine his agent and the NBA goons will be standing on his neck about the "gun image," after all its "for the children."

I could be wrong and I will be glad for it, but...

He's also LE

Yep. He's some sort of Deputy in like three different states and reportedly carries a Glock19.

If anything, the above is what they will claim gave him the OK to get one.

Let's get him to an NES shoot!

Good idea. Derek should be the one to ask.

Would make an interesting GOAL member.....

...and contributor.

..and sidekick at GOAL press conferences. ...

Yes, yes, and yes!

Heck, let's invite him onto the board. ... Him AND Matt Light.

Anyone remember "I am the NRA!"? We could have "I am GOAL!"

That would be great to have shaq as a GOAL spokesperson for MA gun owners....just saying.

Yup. Posters and billboards too.

im going to be doing some work at his house through a contractor I do electrical for! if he is there, I will persuade him to join NES!!!

How do you intend to do this? I'd say to have GOAL arrange to have Matt Light reach out to him.

What are you, nuts? He'd shoot himself in the hand with that, he'd be able to crush it under his thumb.... [laugh]

a88d9232.jpg

Yes kids, that's a sig mosquito in his hands. I'm surprised HK hasn't called him up
for marketing, he's the only guy with hands big enough to properly hold a MK23. [laugh]

-Mike

Little cross eye dominance going on as well?

ETA: M1911 beat me

He'll probably pocket carry a S+W 500 or a Desert Eagle.
Yeah, I was thinking a S&W rep would be waiting on his doorstep this morning with presents.

Never met him but he sure seems like a nice fellow. And seems to have come to the Celtics to win a championship. Guess he'll be playing again soon.

Sorry. I guess I got it wrong. I thought I read on here somewhere that Sudbury is a red town.

The definition of a Red town: Bold Red May Issue and/or are difficult to obtain a "Class A" "All Lawful Purposes" usually give out restricted such as "Sport and Target"

That accurately describes Sudbury. It is difficult to get an unrestricted LTC in Sudbury. Difficult != impossible.

The definition of a Red town: Bold Red May Issue and/or are difficult to obtain a "Class A" "All Lawful Purposes" usually give out restricted such as "Sport and Target"

That accurately describes Sudbury. It is difficult to get an unrestricted LTC in Sudbury. Difficult != impossible.

well, what the heck qualifies as difficult? Is it something like you have to be a celebrity to get it or the police chief just spins a bottle so there is 1:100 chance to get it? I bet it's not completely random, so what are the factors that determine the success of the application?

Back
Top Bottom