• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rep point ?

I know there was a thread saying how many points it takes to move up by level but damned if I can find it.

Feels like forever to get to 3 green squares but that could be due to the fact I know I can be a belligerent prick sometimes.[smile]

I just got mine the other day, we'll see how long I keep them. Of course it lies when it says I'm an expert.

Wait, then how is EC leading? You should be just behind them if you are a belligerent prick.

I heard that EC once mooned Chuck Norris and Norris was rendered inept, unable to further stare at nor look away from the glory thereof.

Actually it wasn't mooning.

EC completed his threat of "Taunt me, and I shall fart in your general direction!"

Norris taunted him.

Hmmm..

I post all kinds of vastly important and insightful information and analysis gleaned over years of experience and careful examination of facts.

And yet, my "Wouldn't you rather watch this:" post to the "Would EC Hit it?" thread has generated the most rep points of any post I've ever made.

Now, is this because my posts are too often long and boring, dragged down in too much detail for the average mortal to digest in a single sitting.

Or do guys just like tits?

(^_^)

Hmmm..

I post all kinds of vastly important and insightful information and analysis gleaned over years of experience and careful examination of facts.

And yet, my "Wouldn't you rather watch this:" post to the "Would EC Hit it?" thread has generated the most rep points of any post I've ever made.

Now, is this because my posts are too often long and boring, dragged down in too much detail for the average mortal to digest in a single sitting.

(^_^)

yes

Hmmm..

(^_^)

Probably the latter, though I notice that when I post information responsive to an actual gun-related question I almost never get a rep point. Rants, political diatribes, and giving away free stuff, on the other hand, are rep point gold.

Hmmm..

(^_^)

Seriously, that was the best post EVAR.

Jeez you guys are serious. I was only joking.

I think the real reason he has so many is that everyone just wants to suck up to him so they can shoot his cannons !

How about a smiley this time........[smile]

Someone needs to work in something about him hitting it. [smile]

Edit: Damn, see that Derek beat me to it. +1 to him.

Back
Top Bottom