Rep. Pete King is the first Republican to sign on to the assault weapons ban

We have our own version of King here in MA....Charlie Baker. Except Charlie played political ball for his voters to get in. Then just shrugged his shoulders when he let Maura pass her own assault weapons ban for him.

Sooooo......
Question; would putting my firearms into a trust allow those in the trust to legally keep them for generations ?
I’m guessing trustees could be removed or added as deaths & births occur

Im sure there is a legal beagle here that could shed light on this

Good point.
Sooooo......
Question; would putting my firearms into a trust allow those in the trust to legally keep them for generations ?
Good point.
I’m guessing trustees could be removed or added as deaths & births occur

Im sure there is a legal beagle here that could shed light on this

Is there an actual proposed ban one can read to know what one is for or against or is this just a general poll to see if there might be some support of something yet to be decided?

Dave

It's the House Bill backed by 200 Dems. Bans importation, sale, transfer and POSSESSION of 'Assault Weapons' and 'High Capacity Mags'.

“I don’t see any need for them in everyday society,” King said.

Thank God we have Pete King to determine what we do and do not need.......

If we can't have Asalt Weapunz, neither should the Capitol or D.C. police. And they can only have 10 round mags. Lead by example!

King is a leftie RINO douchenozzle. Well, I understand Trump went and got an education on the effectiveness of more gun laws and has gone back to sanity. I don't think the fine people of Kentucky would tolerate Miitch even considering a new gun law, but the thing is we can never think the fight is over.

Back
Top Bottom