• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rep. Jim McGovern

SFC13557

NES Member
Received an email from him titled, "Justice in Policing". Typical liberal BS, Cops are racists, we're all racists. No mention of Black folks taking responsibility of their actions. I replied and asked where were the Black Leaders telling these folks burning down their neighborhoods isn't a productive action and advising him that the greatest threat to a young Black man is another young Black man with an illegal firearm, not a Cop. We'll see what his reply is.

I reminded him of Charles Barkley's famous comment," Without the Police Black neighborhoods would be like the Wild, Wild West"

Received an email from him titled, "Justice in Policing". Typical liberal BS, Cops are racists, we're all racists. No mention of Black folks taking responsibility of their actions. I replied and asked where were the Black Leaders telling these folks burning down their neighborhoods isn't a productive action and advising him that the greatest threat to a young Black man is another young Black man with an illegal firearm, not a Cop. We'll see what his reply is.
he is, a bigger quivering d-bag than Linsky and Stone-Cream.....its a close race though

You'll probably get a topic related form letter at some point, SFC, thanking you for your concern. Liz's office always sends me them after I respond to stuff.

Back
Top Bottom