Rep. Crenshaw Takes Aim At Gun Owners Of America

It's all fun and games until "John Rosenthal threatened me and is a danger to himself and others!"

Except those people, of course, are above you and me. When you call the cops to report him, they would probably show up at your house to arrest you for filing a false report or something. Just like when response times for 911 go through the roof in these shithole cities somehow the cops always show up in moments when a politician has someone protesting outside their house even though they can't be bothered to show up for reported violent crime elsewhere.

neoconfamilyphoto.jpg

Crenshaw had me fooled early on too. Then we find his connection to the forum for global leaders (klaus schwab of great reset, WEF, global depopulation fame)
Anyone involved with WEF, davos needs to be investigated.

Crenshaw had me fooled early on too. Then we find his connection to the forum for global leaders (klaus schwab of great reset, WEF, global depopulation fame)
Anyone involved with WEF, davos needs to be investigated.
Guy is still young and trying to get into right circles.
Owners club. (C) Carlin

Problem is WRT 2A issues with ERPO and shit, there is no quarter allowed, nor should there be. It's not like this is a new issue. ERPO is a cornerstone of anti gun BS. It's obvious hes doing this to pander to some group of wobblies, and likely someone is pulling his strings in the process.
Never forget that one of the first uses of Vermont's ERPO was against an uninvolved third party who was raided merely because he was the planned target of a gun theft:

addisonindependent said:
An investigation into threats made by two students at MUMS against a specific student, as well as other students and staff generally, with a specific date and time to carry out the threat. The students allegedly planned to obtain firearms from a 3rd party to carry out the threat.

The goal of the investigation was to ensure the safety of the school community. The objectives were to evaluate the threat, identify the principles, separate them from those they intended harm, and to separate them from the implements with which they intended to do harm.

The Department, working with the school, DCF, State’s Attorney Dennis Wygmans, and the Counseling Service of Addison County, had one student taken to Porter Medical Center for psychiatric counseling and follow-up treatment, in the custody of DCF. An Extreme Risk Order was obtained and the firearms from the other student’s relative’s home were seized and held at the police department pending a hearing . The relative was not involved in this incident and had no knowledge of the student’s plans. The firearms had been all encased and secured in safes.

Back
Top Bottom