Rep. Crenshaw Takes Aim At Gun Owners Of America

Just say no to "red flag" laws.

So the ERPO bills take peoples' guns because "The person might be a threat to themselves or others."

Do they also take the person's cars, ropes, knives, baseball bats, or golf clubs? Do they take away the person's access to high places, or eliminate gravity? Do they take away the person's prescription drugs? Do they prevent people from buying pressure cookers and fireworks? Can they buy a gallon of gas? Can they still rent a truck?

Because there are many ways for people to hurt themselves or others beyond just guns.

Do they provide ANY counseling or other services to these ostensibly despondent people? Or just take away their guns, thereby PROVING that "they really are out to get them"?

Answer the questions honestly and it becomes evident pretty quick that these bills have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's safety, and everything to do with just taking guns for the sake of taking guns.
Red flag laws were designed from the ground up to be abused.
Think of the people who write this crap and name just one who would take even a second to piss on a member of John Q Public if they were on fire.
Just another tool in the box .

He sucks. I mean, he makes Maggie Hassan and Jeanne The Machine Shaheen look like Rush Limbaugh.

Oh wait. Sorry. That's not right.

Politics has devolved in this country to 8th grade lunch. "I can't be friends with Suzie because Jenny doesn't like her. But if Shelly decides that she hates Jenny, then I can be Suzie's friend again because I won't be Jenny's friend anymore."

Everything is Jack Bauer with 30 minutes left in the season. "THERE'S NO TIME. WE MUST DESTROY IT NOW!" There's never, "He's a good guy. He stands up for a lot of what I stand up for. But I worry about him in this one area. I wonder if we educated him, he'd come around, or at least understand our position."

Nope. THERE'S NO TIME!

Sad.

Definitely devolved to the middle school to jr high level for supposed professionals...

BTW---While Crenshaw is at it, he should make sure not to forget to send the important note to the DC Cocktail party organizers when the teacher (his constituents) turns their back...

Do you like me??.....

1639694926686.png

i just read article on that.

all those destinations are f***ed. pity. especially for montana.

View attachment 552744
RI??? For F's sake...Why???

I've seen a lot of videos of him where he was sounded like the kind of guy I wanted to support, but recently have been hearing stuff like this. Too bad.
As was I. I thought I liked him now I’ll do my best to sink that turd.

Let’s see if faux news can help him up as a floater.

Think of the people who write this crap and name just one who would take even a second to piss on a member of John Q Public if they were on fire.
‘patriot act’ 2.0

Definitely devolved to the middle school to jr high level for supposed professionals...

BTW---While Crenshaw is at it, he should make sure not to forget to send the important note to the DC Cocktail party organizers when the teacher (his constituents) turns their back...

Do you like me??.....

View attachment 552848

RI??? For F's sake...Why???
Some areas in RI with marinas and access to the sea can be likable for californians (c)snl, I guess.

20 years ago it was 60/40 now it's a 6 point lead. I am sure there is some significant fraud but the trend doesnt look good.

It may already be over with presidential elections, but if Texas flips it will 100% be over.

20 years ago in the 2000 election, the sitting governor of Texas (bush) was the GOP candidate. In 1996, dole beat Clinton by 6% with Ross Perot winning 6%. In 1992 HW bush vs Clinton , bush won by 3% with Perot taking 22%

In 1996, the incumbent GOP senator won by 11%. In 2020, the incumbent GOP senator won by 11% (the democrat candidate was extremely well funded and I believe outspent the GOP by a good amount)

From 1873 to 1974, there were only democrats elected governor of Texas (nearly the entire south was completely control by democrats for that 100 year period) it alternated between the parties until 1995 (since then it’s been GOP). But as recently as 1995 liberal democrat Ann Richards was the governor

There have certainly been an increasing number of liberals in Travis county (Austin) and Harris county (Houston) but democrats get demolished in the rural area and the dems belief Hispanics were their key to flip Texas looks to be very wrong (Biden’s open borders policy has ticked them off.

The posted results are Abbott in 2018 (a big dem year) and dole 1996 and trump 2020. You can see the GOP is much stronger everywhere except Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas. Trump and the GOP improved greatly in the very heavy Hispanic border counties. The electorate has become very polarized in Texas and the nation. Democrats are toxic outside cities and close suburbs. This result was echoed in the recent Virginia Gov race where the GOP candidates received over 80% of the vote in some rural counties.

Trump won Texas by 6% in 2020. This contrasted with the GOP governor Abbott winning by 13% in the big dem year of 2018. A typical GOP POTUS candidate would have likely won by a fair amount more than trump did. As we saw in suburban Philly, Atlanta, Washington DC, etc trump was very weak with college educated, particularly white women.

Candidates matter and while trump was very popular in rural areas, huge population centers like Harris county (Houston), dekalb, Cobb, etc in the Atlanta area, Montgomery, Delaware, bucks, etc in Pennsylvania were very hurtful for trump in 2020. Look at the recent Virginia governor race. Trump lost VA a year ago by 10%, a candidate running on many of the same issues won by 3%. Why? Biden and the dems incompetence and terrible policies help but the GOP candidate Youngkin wasn’t off putting personally as trump was with his Twitter rage and childish acts at times.

I feel very comfortable about Texas and most red states for the foreseeable future but states do change. As recently as 12 years ago West Virginia was completely controlled by democrats and had been for well over 100 years. Now the only democrat is manchin and the GOP has huge majorities in the legislature there. Gore only lost West Virginia by 6% in 2000, Clinton actually won in 96 by 15%. Clinton actually won Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana and Missouri, states which are very red now.

Attachments

• F0F48FD9-CC4F-49F2-B7AD-31C768CB0BBF.jpeg
    F0F48FD9-CC4F-49F2-B7AD-31C768CB0BBF.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 040340C9-A489-4547-81E7-E1B3BE379452.jpeg
    040340C9-A489-4547-81E7-E1B3BE379452.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DD94CC31-8CDD-4A6E-9584-90BF9D329064.jpeg
    DD94CC31-8CDD-4A6E-9584-90BF9D329064.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1
crenshaw-2197444.jpg

Maybe we should start with members of congress. Get elected and it's straight off to prison for 10 years.

It's all fun and games until "John Rosenthal threatened me and is a danger to himself and others!"

I support the rights of our citizens..but...[rofl]
I fought for your rights, but now I sell them out for my own political advancement!
And also weaken our nation from within..

Last edited:
John McCain Joe Scarborough 2.0
FTFY.

I'm confused. That was from 2019. This is his current stance, no?

From his Facebook Page:

View attachment 552891

Can I get a show of hands?

How many NESers are gonna suck for the old RINO trick of
after they touch a political third rail,
filing a bill that makes them look good
that they know will never even get out of committee?

Because that gag's so old it's got whiskers on it.

It's so obvious that even I can recognize it on the hoof.

ETA: Howie quit letting Scott Brown phone in
because he had to replace all the burned out fuses
in his phone bank afterwards Every Damned Time.

It was so bad that he couldn't keep himself from saying
around about 6:45PM, "golly a lot of listeners seem
to have a bone to pick with Scott Brown".

I have the sneaking suspicion that listeners on his Christmas Card list
were screaming at him over the phone. No specific names, just a hunch.

he is a bro vet... bro vets don't think "civilians" should own firearms....
So in other words, just a Moulton or Auchinschlocsxxxrss clone with R(tm) tendencies. Shocking. This seems to be a new pattern with dems to pull independent wobblies, but wouldn't shock me if there are some RINO focus types starting to do this too, like think how much less of a douchebag somebody like Romney would be perceived as, by the average retard voter if he had a big military service record.

Back
Top Bottom