Rep. Crenshaw Takes Aim At Gun Owners Of America

He sucks. I mean, he makes Maggie Hassan and Jeanne The Machine Shaheen look like Rush Limbaugh.

Oh wait. Sorry. That's not right.

Politics has devolved in this country to 8th grade lunch. "I can't be friends with Suzie because Jenny doesn't like her. But if Shelly decides that she hates Jenny, then I can be Suzie's friend again because I won't be Jenny's friend anymore."

Everything is Jack Bauer with 30 minutes left in the season. "THERE'S NO TIME. WE MUST DESTROY IT NOW!" There's never, "He's a good guy. He stands up for a lot of what I stand up for. But I worry about him in this one area. I wonder if we educated him, he'd come around, or at least understand our position."

Nope. THERE'S NO TIME!

Sad.
No argument regarding how politics have devolved into 8th grade lunch, with all or nothing expectations.

This is different. Red flag laws deny multiple Constitutional rights and are a dereliction of duty for any who have sworn to uphold what I guess is now a document made obsolete in the court of popular opinion. Marxists thank you for your vote to retire the antiquated ideals formed by our founding oppressors.

Crenshaw is an institutionalist, tries to placate the left (which suggests he doesn't comprehend the nature of the threat), and I think is being deceptive for votes/support when he tries to sell himself as a 2A supporter. If he has to be part of the coalition that unseats the Democrats from power in Congress, so be it, but I think he'll always be a lukewarm pretender where the 2A is concerned. Apparently he doesn't appreciate having that pointed out.

Just say no to "red flag" laws.

So the ERPO bills take peoples' guns because "The person might be a threat to themselves or others."

Do they also take the person's cars, ropes, knives, baseball bats, or golf clubs? Do they take away the person's access to high places, or eliminate gravity? Do they take away the person's prescription drugs? Do they prevent people from buying pressure cookers and fireworks? Can they buy a gallon of gas? Can they still rent a truck?

Because there are many ways for people to hurt themselves or others beyond just guns.

Do they provide ANY counseling or other services to these ostensibly despondent people? Or just take away their guns, thereby PROVING that "they really are out to get them"?

Answer the questions honestly and it becomes evident pretty quick that these bills have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's safety, and everything to do with just taking guns for the sake of taking guns.

How quickly politicians change. They're your best friend before the election and when they start inhaling the swamp gas they do a 180.

20 years ago it was 60/40 now it's a 6 point lead. I am sure there is some significant fraud but the trend doesnt look good.

It may already be over with presidential elections, but if Texas flips it will 100% be over.
If Texas flips we’ll have to go to the mattresses, take the canolli, but not leave the gun..

Crenshaw is an institutionalist, tries to placate the left (which suggests he doesn't comprehend the nature of the threat), and I think is being deceptive for votes/support when he tries to sell himself as a 2A supporter. If he has to be part of the coalition that unseats the Democrats from power in Congress, so be it, but I think he'll always be a lukewarm pretender where the 2A is concerned. Apparently he doesn't appreciate having that pointed out.
We went down that path before AKA Scott Brown. That was enough for me.

Have we thanked him for his service yet ?
Nope. I don't kiss the ring because you may or may not have served. I'll do so after we at least know one another a little bit.
I know a couple of men who served (One directly under Clinton) who are libs. The one just mentioned is still a good guy but I wouldn't give #2 the sweat off the backside of my balls.

Have we thanked him for his service yet ?
I asked a veteran who served 4 tours between Iraq and Afghanistan and he said that phrase makes him crazy. He may have been a one off but he said "do you thank a plumber for all the toilets he fixed?" He said it was a job that he volunteered for and so no thanks was necessary.

Back
Top Bottom