Rep. Crenshaw Takes Aim At Gun Owners Of America

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
This guy is a real POS.

Texas GOP Congressman Dan Crenshaw is coming under fire for claiming that those DEFENDING human rights are unscrupulously doing so simply to fundraise.

Writes Jeremy Wallace for the Houston Chronicle:

In a sharply worded email to supporters on Wednesday, the Houston Republican said there was no red flag provision in the big military spending bill that passed the U.S. House on Tuesday, which he supported. He said there are gun ownership groups — namely the Gun Owners of America — accusing him of voting for a red flag law when he did not and would not.

crenshaw-2197444.jpg

He sucks. I mean, he makes Maggie Hassan and Jeanne The Machine Shaheen look like Rush Limbaugh.

Oh wait. Sorry. That's not right.

Politics has devolved in this country to 8th grade lunch. "I can't be friends with Suzie because Jenny doesn't like her. But if Shelly decides that she hates Jenny, then I can be Suzie's friend again because I won't be Jenny's friend anymore."

Everything is Jack Bauer with 30 minutes left in the season. "THERE'S NO TIME. WE MUST DESTROY IT NOW!" There's never, "He's a good guy. He stands up for a lot of what I stand up for. But I worry about him in this one area. I wonder if we educated him, he'd come around, or at least understand our position."

Nope. THERE'S NO TIME!

Sad.

There's never, "He's a good guy. He stands up for a lot of what I stand up for. But I worry about him in this one area. I wonder if we educated him, he'd come around, or at least understand our position."
Read more about him. He's another Blue Falcon "Thank Me for My Service" BroVet bigot towards civilians Seth Moulton type, balls deep in Liz Cheney corporate Quisling warmongering.

Last edited:
Considering every freaking bill pushed has crap in it. No matter what. Crap gets to be law. Other wise nothing gets done. But, I do like the people who say. It's all or nothing. Cuz, that is how stuff gets done.
What would be nice is. Like a race car. They would wear their sponsors on their sleeves so we know who actually is in charge

he feels and represents the change that happens to texas, with the influx of new wave of people who moved in in there, he wants to keep getting elected.
sad, but it is where the wind blows. most of big cities in TX are way different now from what it was 20-15 years ago.
20 years ago it was 60/40 now it's a 6 point lead. I am sure there is some significant fraud but the trend doesnt look good.

It may already be over with presidential elections, but if Texas flips it will 100% be over.

20 years ago it was 60/40 now it's a 6 point lead. I am sure there is some significant fraud but the trend doesnt look good.

It may already be over with presidential elections, but if Texas flips it will 100% be over.
yes, despite of what we may think or say - the trend is rather obvious. people need a major shake up to realize what they are doing, but, it is unlikely to happen before next elections.
will see. and the whole ordeal with vaccinations and lockdowns only made it worse, made people even more compliant and reluctant to object the tendency.

Been calling this Ass Hat out for awhile. It’s very concerning that all these guys from our Special Operations units get out and are for shit like this and are only willing to train LEO’s with thier carbon copy tactical training companies. They are very much anti armed citizen for the defense of person, family, property and this country. Maybe it’s all that Black Rifle Coffee panther piss they have been drinking. Thank you for your service now get a real job like the rest of us when your second term is up.

train LEO’s with thier carbon copy tactical training companies
this by itself is a horrible thing to do, as the LEO is the civil service, and to train them with specialized killer units which only purpose is pin-pointed extermination of their targets (and anything nearby that is just treated as a collateral damage) - it is just plain wrong.
yet it is what happens, and then media wonders why cops kill people and shoot first and think second.

Been calling this Ass Hat out for awhile. It’s very concerning that all these guys from our Special Operations units get out and are for shit like this and are only willing to train LEO’s with thier carbon copy tactical training companies. They are very much anti armed citizen for the defense of person, family, property and this country. Maybe it’s all that Black Rifle Coffee panther piss they have been drinking. Thank you for your service now get a real job like the rest of us when your second term is up.
Paul Ryan's toy soldier.

Politics has devolved in this country to 8th grade lunch. "I can't be friends with Suzie because Jenny doesn't like her. But if Shelly decides that she hates Jenny, then I can be Suzie's friend again because I won't be Jenny's friend anymore."

Everything is Jack Bauer with 30 minutes left in the season. "THERE'S NO TIME. WE MUST DESTROY IT NOW!" There's never, "He's a good guy. He stands up for a lot of what I stand up for. But I worry about him in this one area. I wonder if we educated him, he'd come around, or at least understand our position."

Nope. THERE'S NO TIME!

Sad.

Problem is WRT 2A issues with ERPO and shit, there is no quarter allowed, nor should there be. It's not like this is a new issue. ERPO is a cornerstone of anti gun BS. It's obvious hes doing this to pander to some group of wobblies, and likely someone is pulling his strings in the process.

Considering every freaking bill pushed has crap in it. No matter what. Crap gets to be law. Other wise nothing gets done. But, I do like the people who say. It's all or nothing. Cuz, that is how stuff gets done.
What would be nice is. Like a race car. They would wear their sponsors on their sleeves so we know who actually is in charge

EXCEPT, that's not how it works. It would be nice if everyone had to play by those rules in every circumstance. You do the dishes, you have to have a report of WHY you did them so your wife knows your motives. And expect a Congressional hearing if you say, "Because she looked tired" instead of your real motives - sex. LOL

The reality is the VAST majority of lobbying is vital to educating the Congresscritters on what is important. Take a listen to this week's Meateater podcast. He ends up with a LOT of lobbyists on his podcast. But what would we do if THOSE guys were restricted??? Especially the NSSF guy.

And speaking of the NSSF guy - he made a great point that you can't just pick and choose a political side of the aisle. I found it interesting and something that needs to be said. Imagine talking to a guy that has lunch regularly with powerful liberals and enjoys their company. There are many here on this forum that would shun that guy something fierce. "He tawx to lib'ruls. He duh debbil."

We "blame" lobbyists. They're an easy scapegoat. Yet lobbyists in the gun community do more on an annual basis that gunowners can do in a decade.

In Texas??? He's done...

View attachment 552652
You know Sheila Jackson Lee and Al Green (not THE Al Green) are from Texas, right? 1/3 of the TX House Congressional team is Democrat in the first place.

Not to beat a half-blind horse, it helps to look at some of the other stuff he's done and said. This was fascinating. Makes you go Hmmm.

Is he perfect??? No. As I said above. But wandering around NES looking for the next person to lynch. Damn. That just sounds like a white BLM rally to me.

FWIW, GOA DOES scream outrageously as a fundraising tool. I give to them once a year or so. I delete about 80% of their emails without reading past the second sentence.

Back
Top Bottom