• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rep. Bridenstine: Why Does USDA Need Submachine Guns?

As an aside the USDA has maintained its own intelligence branch for decades, I have first hand knowledge of this because in the past I have dealt with it. It's not just about growing wheat you know [wink].

To keep those pesky agricultural types from getting out of line. Regulations are regulations, even when nobody voted for them and the Congress didn't approve them.

As an aside the USDA has maintained its own intelligence branch for decades, I have first hand knowledge of this because in the past I have dealt with it. It's not just about growing wheat you know [wink].

My dad was in the wholesale meat packing business and the USDA inspectors (meatheads) would come and go as they please. They were some of the stupidest idiots my dad ever had to deal with. If they couldn't find anything legitimately wrong, they'd make up stuff and pull phoney violations out of their ass. This would drive my dad nuts. He said this was to show their bosses (more gov bureaucrats) they were actually doing something to justify their own lame existence.

Back
Top Bottom