REOPENING!!! Saturday 5/20/17 9:30 until.. afternoonish.

minutemanarmory

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Everyone, fans, friends, new found lovers and haters.

Well.. I mean.. you might all be haters, but we are doing our best to minimize that one!

We are FINALLY able to reopen! And will be doing so on Saturday the 20th. We will maintain out normal hours for the time being, in this case we will be opening at 9 am and closing at some point after 12:30 when no one is in the store.

We look forward to seeing you and remind you that anyone who makes a purchase on Saturday will be put in to a rafle to win a shiny new Kimber Pro TLE 2.

Come see us and learn why we are growing while so many other shops are shrinking or closing entirely. We choose to ignore the shops who close because they have learned that the business is a pain in the ass.

New location is at 7 North Main St. in Templeton, MA. We are a paltry 189 steps from the old location. The new location is larger and with much better parking.

Hope to see you soon!!!

The Kimber is a private transfer, though it is brand new and unfired.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm going to be out of the state on Saturday, but I can't wait to see the new spot! Good luck to you guys in your new location, you deserve all the success in the world!!!

Top Bottom