Renewal Time

I am going to do mine 2 months (60 days) ahead of time.

Best of luck let us know how it turns out.

I filed mine - I think this will be about my 8th renewal, so you'd think they know who I am by now - on June 21 in Bolton, one of the greenest towns around. My LTC has now expired as my birthday was yesterday, and I'm starting on my 90-day "grace period." I called to see what the problem was and they said the state was just being slow and that everyone was in the same boat and they'd had lots of calls. They recommended that I call again toward the end of the 90-day grace period!! I'll probably be in touch with my Rep and Senator long before then.

I recognize that the incompetence of Massachusetts government knows no bounds, but does anyone think that this nonsense is anything but intentional?

I recognize that the incompetence of Massachusetts government knows no bounds, but does anyone think that this nonsense is anything but intentional?

I believe the article in the GOAL paper. Its a screw up by the state because the new system sucks and just plain doesn't work yet because they have no idea how to properly use it.
Unfortunately its aiming at turning many Massachusetts gun owners into criminals.
Just imagine the shitstorm Mass gun owners could do if we got together for a lawsuit against the state!?[hmmm]

I believe the article in the GOAL paper. Its a screw up by the state because the new system sucks and just plain doesn't work yet because they have no idea how to properly use it.
Unfortunately its aiming at turning many Massachusetts gun owners into criminals.
Just imagine the shitstorm Mass gun owners could do if we got together for a lawsuit against the state!?[hmmm]

Pffft. If the Commonwealth deigns to be taken to court, you mean.

Eight days from leaving the paperwork until being "approved" ( Class-A ALP ) and having prints & picture taken.

Now if the state will get moving....
When I renewed this summer, there were zero days until being "approved" and no need to drop off paperwork. It was all done electronically on the spot, with digital photo taken and prints scanned. It still took 6-8 weeks to get the permit...

When I renewed this summer, there were zero days until being "approved" and no need to drop off paperwork. It was all done electronically on the spot, with digital photo taken and prints scanned. It still took 6-8 weeks to get the permit...

I figure for a town this size I did pretty. As a plus no one ther had any disparaging remarks about LTC's in general. One who knows my oldest daughter asked when she was going to get hers, and suggested sooner is better.

Back
Top Bottom