Renewal help

Tinmans

NES Member
I am trying to renew membership, but only Instructor and Dealer upgrades appear. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks

This has been resolved - you should be able to extend your membership now.

This has been resolved - you should be able to extend your membership now.
I can't seem to get it to work. There is not any purchase button on the basic membership if it's not expired already. And I aslo need advice on how to pay for minininjer, she won my karma.
Thanks.

I can't seem to get it to work. There is not any purchase button on the basic membership if it's not expired already. And I aslo need advice on how to pay for minininjer, she won my karma.
Thanks.

Hmm, let me look into this a little bit more - it should be showing.

With regards to your second question, we don't currently support any automatic method of gifting memberships - you'll have to reach out to @Admin to come up with an alternative method here.

I can just mail it like Jack suggested. Now I just need to find the address.

I hope one will not loose their time in if their
membership expires before they can renew?
Just a thought?

I can't find the address to send a check. Did that sticky go away?

N/M I found it. and put your username on the memo line.

If you would like to pay by check (Only $19) make it out to Northeastshooters and send it to:

Northeastshooters.com
P.O. Box 715
Fitzwilliam, NH 03447

This should be resolved now - you should be able to extend prior to your membership expiring. Let me know if there continue to be issues.

Here's what comes up when you try to renew - my memberships ends on December 10th. Must have to expire before you can renew.?.?.?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This item cannot be purchased at the moment.

Please try again everyone - should be fixed now (hopefully).

The PayPal option seems to be the only place where your renewal/expiration date is listed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom