• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remsport John will be out of the shop for the next 13 Weeks

I will be going into the hospital for some surgery and will be on the mend for around 13 weeks.
If you have any 1911 or AR needs while I am out please call Jeanette at Remsport at 1 413 589 1911 and she will be able to help you.
Thanks
John
John, you have a lot of friends here on NES, I've not met you but wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

John,

I wish you all the best for a quick recovery. You are a wonderful person to deal with and I love the gun you built for me.

Good luck John...my next time at the range, I will fire a 13 shot salute in your honor with the 9mm AR we built!

I will be going into the hospital for some surgery and will be on the mend for around 13 weeks.
If you have any 1911 or AR needs while I am out please call Jeanette at Remsport at 1 413 589 1911 and she will be able to help you.
Thanks
John

Hey John, if you need anything while your out of commission and think I can help let me know since i'm always around town.

Than you all of you for your kind words. I do not have a surgery date yet however it will be soon. I will be going in for a procedure on Wed. to check some things out and should know more about my surgery date soon after.
John

Back
Top Bottom