• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

removing restrictions

I have a large capacity Class A LTC in Massachusetts,although I am a state authorized Basic Firearms Safety Instructor,the Boston Police have seen fit to issue it with the following restrictions : Sporting and Target.No concealed carry.I,also,have licenses from Maine and Florida,where I,actually,have more rights than I do here at home.Does anyone know how I should proceed to attempt to get these restrictions removed ?

this has been discussed a few times. I assume you are a Boston resident, if so - you have little to no chance getting the restrictions removed. A very select set of criteria need to be met - and its still at the discretion of the Chief.

I have a large capacity Class A LTC in Massachusetts,although I am a state authorized Basic Firearms Safety Instructor,the Boston Police have seen fit to issue it with the following restrictions : Sporting and Target.No concealed carry.I,also,have licenses from Maine and Florida,where I,actually,have more rights than I do here at home.Does anyone know how I should proceed to attempt to get these restrictions removed ?
Good luck, you'll need it. You can try hiring a firearms attorney.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...achusetts-Lawyers-Specializing-in-Firearm-Law

Im in the same boat, different town. Contacted a few lawyers, and they all told me to save my money, that they think the "may issue" law will be challenged and or will fall in the next year or two.... *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom