• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Many people in the hospital". If he did that much damage under such bizarre circumstances, the question of "suitability" or whatever the hell it is called by firearms license authorities in NJ, Maryland, NY and elsewhere would almost certainly be raised.
Another crazy post from this guy.
P

I want to know if my circumstances would make it any easier to get a New York, DC, Maryland, New Jersey, and Illinois(Chicago) resident and/or nonresident permit. Have you or anyone you know been successful in acquiring one? I am happy to reach out to the issuing jurisdictions and report back, in hopes of getting the ball rolling for the rest of you to get one.

I have been in a self-defense case before, where I was brutally attacked by a gang for the reason of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This event left many people in the hospital, including myself. Some of these gangbangers have been released from prison early due to jail overcrowding laws and recently killed a handful of people close to where I lived at the time. I have reason to fear for my life, fear for my safety, and reason to fear for their retaliation of my testifying in court.

For every state I have ever been licensed in, each issuing jurisdiction has been very understanding with my circumstance. I provide them with photos and court documents and they put me at the front of the line to get a CCW, no appointments and minimal processing time.
Your troll threads make me jealous.

I want to know if my circumstances would make it any easier to get a New York, DC, Maryland, New Jersey, and Illinois(Chicago) resident and/or nonresident permit. Have you or anyone you know been successful in acquiring one? I am happy to reach out to the issuing jurisdictions and report back, in hopes of getting the ball rolling for the rest of you to get one.

I have been in a self-defense case before, where I was brutally attacked by a gang for the reason of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This event left many people in the hospital, including myself. Some of these gangbangers have been released from prison early due to jail overcrowding laws and recently killed a handful of people close to where I lived at the time. I have reason to fear for my life, fear for my safety, and reason to fear for their retaliation of my testifying in court.

For every state I have ever been licensed in, each issuing jurisdiction has been very understanding with my circumstance. I provide them with photos and court documents and they put me at the front of the line to get a CCW, no appointments and minimal processing time.
Just tell them that you are a Democrat. Everything will be fine.

I figured it was just another parody thread.

Earth to @Broc please answer the white courtesy phone. Scenario: You were a former gang member and can't remember beating someone up who made mean faces at you while cutting the subway line. I was the chicka in the gang and my testimony is what got the charges reduced and out of jail early. There's a story here waiting to be told.

Earth to @Broc please answer the white courtesy phone. Scenario: You were a former gang member and can't remember beating someone up who made mean faces at you while cutting the subway line. I was the chicka in the gang and my testimony is what got the charges reduced and out of jail early. There's a story here waiting to be told.
I swear I just met them at the gas station and they said they needed a ride

I have been in a self-defense case before, where I was brutally attacked by a gang for the reason of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This event left many people in the hospital.

I have reason to fear for my life, fear for my safety, and reason to fear for their retaliation of my testifying in court.

This reads like the plot to a bad Lian Neeson movie.

Starring @VetteGirlMA as the Chica, @drgrant As the mafia boss, @EddieCoyle as "that Lugah guy", @Broc as the latino gang member, @Reptile as the Ruckus delivery boy and @Cuthbert Allgood as the corrupt cop.

With special appearance from @one-eyed Jack as the cantankerous, liberal-hating machine gun dealer.

Last edited:
This reads like the plot to a bad Lian Neeson movie.

Starring @VetteGirlMA as the Chica, @drgrant As the mafia boss, @EddieCoyle as "that Lugah guy", @Broc as the latino gang member, @Reptile as the Ruckus delivery boy and @Cuthbert Allgood as the corrupt cop.

With special appearance from @one-eyed Jack as the cantankerous, liberal-hating machine gun dealer.

Or it could be the plot line of an episode of a grimy 70's crime drama.

The Mod Squad:
starring @Broc as Linc,
@EddieCoyle as Pete,
@VetteGirlMA as Julie,
@Cuthbert Allgood as Captain Greer

Special guest star: @drgrant as 'the boss' and @Reptile as 'the problem solver/delivery guy'

Tonights episode: The Subway Slaughter

brought to you by: Coca Cola

want to carry in all 50 states and DC?

Become a Police Officer or other Law Enforcement that has carrying a gun as part of the job description

Problem solved, and there are plenty of open positions, including in my town... direct hire no Civil Service tests....

How do you feel about donuts?

and @Palladin I had the same thought re: BC when I was reading this post last night around 3 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom