Remove pinned brake Southern NH

Is it illegal to have a threaded barrel attached to an upper, but the upper isn't attached to a lower, in Ma?

Is it just me or does it look just like a shitty weld on the crush washer??

I’ve only seen a few welded muzzles, all look like a small weld on the actual device, away from crush washer. Maybe it’s just the picture???

Here’s my 14.5” barrel
F547C5BC-B119-45F3-A818-882CFCE3ED28.jpeg

If you’re now in America, just replace barrel or upper and sell welded one to some poor sucker behind the iron curtain.

I just heated mine with a torch till the solder/whatever softened and it popped right out. maybe yours is different with a "weld" but it seems that if they put it in there, you can get it out.

I actually am interested in this too. For my case, I am temporarily relocated, so I have no space or tools to remove the brake. Is there any good gun smith near Salem, NH for recommendation?

I just heated mine with a torch till the solder/whatever softened and it popped right out. maybe yours is different with a "weld" but it seems that if they put it in there, you can get it out.
yours was never pinned and welded to begin with lol. Some gun plumber did you dirty.

What kind of janky brake is that anyways? Poseidon's Trident?

🤣
Primary weapons FSC 556 Its actually a very decent muzzle device that is classified as a brake but has some flash suppression characteristics.

iu

Primary weapons FSC 556 Its actually a very decent muzzle device that is classified as a brake but has some flash suppression characteristics.

iu
From what I've heard, they're very effective, but after a short time, the effect on the guys in the lanes next to you is such that they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

From what I've heard, they're very effective, but after a short time, the effect on the guys in the lanes next to you is such that they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Most brakes suck, but I remember the fsc being further on the “shit” end of the spectrum. (in terms of concussion)

Is it just me or does it look just like a shitty weld on the crush washer??

I’ve only seen a few welded muzzles, all look like a small weld on the actual device, away from crush washer. Maybe it’s just the picture???

Here’s my 14.5” barrel
View attachment 734144

If you’re now in America, just replace barrel or upper and sell welded one to some poor sucker behind the iron curtain.
You have a pin weld, op might have a high temp solder.

Back
Top Bottom