Removal of Classifieds

FrankD

NES Member
What requirements do you use to determine it's time to remove a Classified Ads? I have or had ads in NFA, Rifles, Pistols, and a few other categories for sale. Since the new and improved version of NEShooters have changed I can only find some of my ads. I do not recall receiving any email from the Administrator that you were Spring cleaning. I've tried several ways to search with no luck. Do you have an Archive file system?

Thanks,
FrankD

From the sticky posted in the classified section entitled:

THE RULES - Read this whole thing before you post in the classifieds

3. Ads that go 4 months without a new post will be subject to deletion. Please bump your ad periodically if you want to keep it active.

Some of the classifieds dated back to 2013. There should not have been anything from this year removed unless it was marked for deletion or as sold.

Thank You! Did you change that rule recently because I don't recall reading it in Sticky Post a few years back? I felt the classified posting when on forever like 25 plus pages in the pistol section. I would be seen double by the time I reviewed all those pages.

it's a moot point now, just read the classified rules so they'll be no surprises in the future.

Thank You! Did you change that rule recently because I don't recall reading it in Sticky Post a few years back? I felt the classified posting when on forever like 25 plus pages in the pistol section. I would be seen double by the time I reviewed all those pages.

Read the stickies in the classifieds forum. EddieCoyle spells it all out and your obligations. It is dated 2010.

Last edited:
I understand and I'm not upset. but none of my NFA ads were touched. That's why I questioned the removal of my pistols and rifles being removed.

I understand and I'm not upset. but none of my NFA ads were touched. That's why I questioned the removal of my pistols and rifles being removed.

There are so few items in that category it seemed worth leaving them alone for now. It doesn't take more than a moment to view the entire category. Some of the other categories were simply unmanageable for readers.

Back
Top Bottom