• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remora mag holder

I just ordered a Remora double mag holder from Remora. I have a couple of their gun holsters and I love them. I'm hoping the mag holders work out as well. I bought the double figuring if I choose not to carry two extra mags I can leave one side empty and it just flattens out.

Does anyone else have any experience with these? If so how do you like them?

Bythe way. Right now Remora has a deal for the month of April. By any holster and if your total order is over $34.95 they'll send you a duplicate holster minus any mods for free. With the mag holder I ordered a holster for my USP .45 and will give the spare holster to my son.

I used to carry a magazine and a flashlight in mine. Fit perfect. Kind of regret selling it.

Just started a separate thread on this and didn't see this until after [frown]

Remora Dual Mag Holder

How does this clip on? Does it run through the belt or does it have clips? I kind of prefer this to the Crossbreed because it fits all kinds of magazines and can fit a flashlight or knife.

it doesn't clip. Its made of space age alien material that doesn't move under belt pressure

I received my Remora double mag holster yesterday and tried it out with my full sized M&P 9mm mag. I only have one spare mag for this gun so the other side of the pouch was empty. When empty it lays very flat and actually seems to keep the mag more secure as there's more tacky surface area than a single mag pouch. Carrying the mag IWB in a Remora was more comfortable while driving than using a Don Hume mag pouch attached to my belt. Is concealled better and I still had easy access to the mag. I also received a Remora holster for the M&P 9mm and as large as that gun is it was more comfortable than other IWB holsters I've tried. I'm not wearing a belt with my jeans and it still worked fine. Tomorrow I'm going to try carrying my XD sc .40 with a spare extended mag. That mag is huge and if it carries as comfortably as the M&P mag I'm convince this is the perfect system for me.

I got the single, still use it every so often. Its a bit bulky in my opinion. Still would recommend as it seems to fit/stay nicely where ever I put it.

I was going to buy the singles next. Where they come in a two pack I was going to give one to my son.

Today I went with the XD sc .40 and while the gun was comfortable in a Remora, the extended mag wasn't as comfortable as carrying the M&P mag. Though today I was carrying two XD mags as opposed to one M&P mag.

Back
Top Bottom