Remora Holsters

XJ6

NES Member
In case anyone has been thinking of trying one you might as well save a couple bucks.

I got the this offer in an email -

Remora Holsters would like to wish all of our customers a safe and happy holiday season. To show our appreciation we are offering a store wide 10% discount to all Remora customer orders placed on our online store at www.remoraholsterstore.com. To receive your discount enter code holiday10 in the Coupon Code box located on the shopping cart page of the store.

Our store wide sale starts on November 15, 2012. We suggest that orders for holiday gifts be placed by December 10 to ensure delivery before December 24.

Didn't work well for me. If I get around to it, I may offer one up on here. A little holiday cheer. :) Some people seem to love them.

I have a Remora 6 and IWB mag pouch for sale right now. I actually really like the holster for a quick throw and go setup, just trying to fund a different purchase. See sig.

I have two of their holsters. Both very comfortable. One is for a S&W N frame 4 inch, the other a S&W 1911Sc 4 1/4 inch. Both are light weight, 26-28 oz.

I've got one of theirs for a J frame, forget which model but it has the kydex reinforced top so it stays open. Works great for pocket and IWB carry.

Back
Top Bottom