• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

remnants movie?

Had a thought after seeing the trailers for this movie. How realistic/smart is it firing a full auto gun as you see some of the actors doing in this movie? Sure if it's a last ditch effort, but the supply train is not coming anytime soon. What ammo you have is what you can carry.

Thoughts?

that's awesome, I'm dying to see the movie since watching all the trailer last year. I've got a 50inch plasma? not a ton of room though.. [sad2]

I am trying not to get too fired up about it. I am expecting a good solid B movie. That said I cant wait!! If we can find someone that wants to host I can supply moose burger for a cookout as well as the movie.

how was it?

It was interesting. Not exactly what I was expecting. It seemed a little choppy. I would give it a 6.5/10. THe acting quality varied considerably. One of the things that bothered me was the lack of "regular" weapons. Everything was nice ARs or other military type hardware. Not one 30-30 or birdgun which I would think there would be more of. I think the community started working together way too easily. Overall I enjoyed it and it certainly makes you think what you would do.

Bumping an older thread. Anybody have a copy of this they would let me borrow? The FB Page has gone cold and it seems like the whole project fell off the face of the Earth.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

YES - I just bought both versions - on the Facebook page via paypal. The movie has been bought and fleshed out with more detail as to the Rest of the World, not just the neighborhood, so they say. Having never seen it - I bought both copies.

Just watched the original. Its ok, for a low budget flick it is about what I was expecting. Ginna watch the enhanced version tonight

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Is it still possible to order DVD's, or was that just a fund raiser to get the movie made, and the rest of us have to wait until it hits theaters? I do look forward to seeing it.

Is it still possible to order DVD's, or was that just a fund raiser to get the movie made, and the rest of us have to wait until it hits theaters? I do look forward to seeing it.

I think you can get the ordering info from their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/remnantsmovie

I got mine just before Christmas. Was a decent flick, some of the acting was not great. Keeping in mind they had a pretty small budget.

Back
Top Bottom