• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

remnants movie?

i really hope it comes out. i doubt it will make theaters but that would be awesome. you never know, demand for movies like this is kinda out there

I gave money to help produce this. I will be getting a DVD of the movie when it is released. I am happy to provide it for a NES screening if anyone wants to ante up a spot. I have a 15 yo 26" TV with bad sound and a fuzzy picture so my place is out. Turn it into a meet and greet.

I gave money to help produce this. I will be getting a DVD of the movie when it is released. I am happy to provide it for a NES screening if anyone wants to ante up a spot. I have a 15 yo 26" TV with bad sound and a fuzzy picture so my place is out. Turn it into a meet and greet.

not a bad idea

I got an email update yesterday. Looks like they are going to do the final cut next month. Still no firm date it seems.

That would be cool. I have been following the movie's progress on facebook for a little while, I am looking forward to see it.

I did the same thing. It's been cool getting regular updates on where they are with production. Sounds like they are on schedule doing final edits and such now. Hopefully DVDs show up soon!

New trailer out as of the 10th - looks like a rehash of other clips - and no date of release at the end.....:(

Also, why does he keep shotgun shells in the dirt next to his deck?

This looks very cool. Seeing as how I am now reading Lights Out for the fifth or sixth time, I guess I could give it a look.[grin]

I wonder what the little glowing balls are?

watched the 9different 3 minute clips on youtube. The idea is a great one the acting is a bit B-flick-esque. Haven't seen any real action parts yet though.....
i'd still watch it though...

Back
Top Bottom