• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Remington M24 Sniper Rifle

Bushcrafts

NES Member

Remington Model 700 M24 SWS Collector's Edition​

Description :
This Rifle was rebuilt by Remington Defense, the same branch of Remington that made the M24 SWS for the US Military. It was made to the exact build as the Army M24 sniper rifle as part of a special limited run of only 2,000.

The rifles were rebuilt from military-returned M24 sniper rifles that were deployed overseas and saw active duty. As such, most of the returned stocks and bottom metal were left as-is with the spray-painted camo and personalized cheek welds that the soldiers made. This one is exceptionally clean, and most of the paint has worn off but you can still notice some desert tan overspray in some areas. There are obviously signs of wear and use on the stock and bottom metal. The stock is the original HS Precision M24 stock with palm swell, and the bottom metal is the original oversized all-steel Williams or Sunny Hill. The receiver, bolt and barrel are new. The military could not release US serialized parts, so new receivers were added with RRxxxx serial numbers.

I only test-fired this when I received it new back in 2016, approx 25 rounds. It has been stored in my safe since. I am the only owner. As expected, it shoots incredibly and lives up to the hype. There were no COA's or official paperwork issued with these. Some collectors have the Remington box label, but I do not have it as the empty box was ruined while in storage.

Selling Terms: Meet at local FFL for transfer.

Price: $7500/BRO (Best Reasonable Offer - Means you can make an offer). Cash, Bank or Cashiers Check to clear prior to transfer.

Contact Information: PM here.

Pictures:

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3991.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom