• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remington is forced to leave

Always funny when someone necro post and other readers get all riled up again thinking it was new information. Not sure what call it when the OP post two year old news like it's new, which is apparently very common here. Same effect. Still gets others riled up. LOL.

Always funny when someone necro post and other readers get all riled up again thinking it was new information. Not sure what call it when the OP post two year old news like it's new, which is apparently very common here. Same effect. Still gets others riled up. LOL.

We shouldn't have to get "riled up" again, implying that we have forgotten. Posts like these keep that fire burning.

Dan Malloy " CT is open for business" except for the fact that the only business we are growing is welfare. I would like to see all late gun manufacturers leave bad environments.

Dan Malloy " CT is open for business" except for the fact that the only business we are growing is welfare. I would like to see all late gun manufacturers leave bad environments.

Malloy doesn't care for businesses that don't meet his PC agenda.
I'm sure he was happy when Marlin, Winchester and USFA went away, and he wouldn't care at all if Colt, Ruger and Seecamp did the same.

I think that everyone here realizes that an anti 2A advocates have been very active for a lot longer then for two years.
It doesn't mean that true supporters of 2A are given up - even on something that didn't happened this morning or in fact is happening every day.
If some feel that a loss isn't worthy of a comeback it's there own prerogative...

Back
Top Bottom