1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Remington 870 Tactical

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Shotguns' started by BigCampy, Mar 11, 2019.

1. BigCampy

BigCampy NES Member

Description: Remington 870 Tactical 12-gauge with 18.5" barrel and 6-rd magazine tube. I kept this shotgun primarily for home defense so it has not been shot much and kept in good condition. Very reliable and easy to use. Installed the Blackhawk Knoxx Spec Ops Gen 3 collapsible stock + forend ($160 MSRP; stock is fantastic and greatly reduces recoil). Will include two boxes of ammo.

Selling Terms:
    Transfer at FFL (we split fee)

Price:
    $400

Contact Information:
    PM

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

2. BigCampy

BigCampy NES Member