• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remington 870 Police Magnum Build

I just acquired a Remington 870 Police Magnum receiver with a few other things from my cousin today as did my brother. I'd like to try and see if I can find the correct parts for it like the police trigger and bolt for example. I had looked around on Gunbroker and it seems like there was only one guy selling the parts and he only takes certified checks and money orders which I don't like using if I don't have to for online purchases. Does anyone know of a company preferably online that deals with the Remington Police shotgun parts? I did see that Midway had some of the parts but the bolt was a 60+ day special order and that is just ridiculous. Any help would be most appreciated. Also if there are any recommendations for comparable parts that would work effectively on the gun. I need just about all of the internal parts and the barrel to get this thing going.

Edit: I may actually be all set. It appears Midway does have everything I need(I think.....)

Last edited:
The guy on gunbroker ( AI&P Tactical) is actually really good to deal with. I know its a PITA to have to send a money order but it will be worth it in the end. He can get you anything you need and he does ship quickly. He has a website with the services he offers I had him refinish my 870p and he did a fantastic job. http://www.aiptactical.com/

Back
Top Bottom