1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Remington 7600 “Scout Rifle” in .308 Winchester with a Weaver K-4 Scope

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by aeromarine, Mar 2, 2019.

1. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

I have long been intrigued by both Jeff Cooper’s concept of a bolt action Scout Rifle in .308 Win and Remington’s pump-action Duty/Patrol Rifle Model 7615P in .223/5.56 NATO. However, I wasn’t that fond of either bolt action rifles or the 5.56 MM cartridge in anything other than semi-automatic firearms. Therefore, I decided to create what in my mind was the best of both worlds by taking a Remington Model 7600 in .308 and marrying it to a 10 round box magazine and a mounted 4X Weaver scope. I purposely chose the Model 7600 because of its relatively light weight and the fact it has a free-floating barrel noted for accuracy. In fact this rifle was used by the FBI for many years as their go to sniper rifle. Additionally, the barrel was professionally cut to 20 inches in keeping with the Scout Rifle concept and it was crowned to 11 degrees to enhance accuracy. This offering includes the rifle, scope, two 10 round magazines and two five round magazines. Price is $525 and not interested in any trades at this time.

All local, state and federal laws will be strictly followed in any sale transaction. I will pay for the transfer through an FFL of my choice in Metrowest Boston or up to $20 of the transfer fee at the FFL of your choice. I am located near Burlington Mall and Hanscom Field and I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with a serious and properly licensed buyer wishing to inspect the firearm. Please establish initial contact with me via PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2019

2. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

Bump with price reduction

3. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member

4. aeromarine

aeromarine NES Member