1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Remington 552 Speedmaster (N

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by RUT, Sep 13, 2019.

1. RUT

RUT NES Member

***SOLD***
    Available is my pristine Remington 552 Speedmaster .22 rifle. Tube feed, and the only semi auto capable of handling long rifle, long, and short cartridges. This one is dead accurate and comes with Tasco 4x32 scope. These are getting harder and harder to find, especially in this condition. Only selling due to cutting back on inventory. Will sell for $300.00 firm to NH residents with valid DL and current NH license to carry. All others must go through an FFL transfer. NO TRADES PLEASE

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. rem.jpg rem1.jpg rem2.jpg rem3.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019