• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remington 1100 Synthetic

Not real familiar with it.....but from the description it is "tuned for optimal performance for 2 3/4 target loads". Sounds like a single purpose gun for target only......but if that is your plan for it it looks like agreat bargain.....looks cool to in stainless and composite!

hahahah...good luck finding one. Had one in my hands at the Grand in Sparta IL and walked up to the counter with my credit card. I was told it was not for sale, the only firearm in the store with over 100 in it that was such. I've called lots of stores, they appear on Gunbroker from time to time with a price hundreds over retail. Remington must be using Unobtainium in the receiver. They introduced this model over 3 years ago and still don't make more than a couple hundred per year. Check out the threads on this at shotgunworld.com

You can buy the Jack West stock from http://www.ajshotgun.com/ and buy a used 1100 sporting. I've got two kids on my trap team that use it and it is the softest shooting gun around.

The competition model is a great choice for clay target sports, I have shot them, there is nothing not to like, and as you say it is alot of bang for the buck.

If I owned one, I would never feed it anything other than light target loads, it is after all a purpose specific gun.

Found one at a dealer in NC who happened to have three of them - I'm not much for Facebook, but that's how I found them.

Back
Top Bottom