WTS Remington 1100 12GA & Slug Barrel

BCM

NES Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
WTS: Remington 1100 12GA & Slug Barrel

Description : Remington 1100 12GA, plus slug barrel. Excellent overall condition, very light use (Don't like calling anything "Mint", but pictures aren't doing it justice). 2&3/4" Chamber. Barrel on the gun is modified choke (non-removable). Measures 27-1/4" from the end of the barrel to the action. Slug barrel is a smooth bore.

Accessories : Slug barrel seen in pictures.

Selling Terms : Face to Face, Cash Only. Can do face-to-face or FFL transfer in Massachusetts (Must have appropriate LTC and PIN), FFL Transfer in Southeast NH or SE Maine. All transfer fees are responsibility of the buyer. For out of state sales, will require simple signed bill of sale with copies to buyer and seller.

Price: $400

Contact Information: Message me for any more info and contact info.

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom