• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remington 03A3

Nice! Ya we need some pics OP!

Reminds me that I need to dust off my Rem A3 soon. Once this shitty weather leaves....

Ohh that looks VERY similar to the A3 being sold by a NH shop....;)

I thought they said no layaway? And did they incorrectly say it was a 1941?

Last edited:
He did but the ATM limit me. I will pay the rest off Tuesday. The M1 carb was very nice some one was buying it when I came in. They may of made a mistake about date they been very busy.

Last edited:
He did but the ATM limit me. I will pay the rest off Tuesday. The M1 carb was very nice some one was buying it when I came in.

Cool. The carbine looked nice from what I could tell in the grainy FB photos. Not a bad deal. I got extremely lucky a couple years ago when the CMP had limited amounts of carbines. I managed to get a Winchester. I think I paid $685

Last edited:
Nice! Ya we need some pics OP!

Reminds me that I need to dust off my Rem A3 soon. Once this shitty weather leaves....

I'll take the new 3/43 Smith-Corona out at some point for the winter challenge.

t:emoji_rabbit2:

Attachments

• IMG_4045.jpg
    IMG_4045.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4046.jpg
    IMG_4046.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4114.jpg
    IMG_4114.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 14
They've got bunnies :emoji_rabbit2:unicorns :emoji_unicorn: people :emoji_poop: pizza :emoji_pizza: archery :emoji_dart: travel :emoji_motorcycle: things :emoji_telephone: symbols :emoji_no_mobile_phones:, flags :emoji_flag_it:, and a whole lot more!

t:emoji_rat:

Nice 03A3 magoo! If tempted to shoot it in the cold, try it on a SR-1 and post in the postal match. [thumbsup]

Majspud, I think you are off by an emoji or two...:emoji_rabbit2: Never mind- saw a bunny at the beginning of your post.

Nice 03A3 magoo! If tempted to shoot it in the cold, try it on a SR-1 and post in the postal match. [thumbsup]

Majspud, I think you are off by an emoji or two...:emoji_rabbit2: Never mind- saw a bunny at the beginning of your post.

Thanks I have to recover I can't pass up a nice 03a3 it will have a good home with my 03's and my 03a3 my passion is US mill made guns and K98's

I picked it up today took the dust out of bore it's a very nice two groove barrel. Looks like it has not been shot much metal is in very good shape. Stock looks refinish but nicely done all Remington parts made 9-43. Pictures will follow when the boss aka wife is not home. Plus I got some gift certificates for my gun shop for XMas.

Back
Top Bottom