• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reminder to be vigilant buying used firearms online ... Oooof

puška m70

NES Member
I feel bad for this guy, saw this on another gun related forum. This guy bought a used WASR on gunbroker. This may make you cringe but all the more reason to use a payment method with recourse, buy from a trusted seller and get PICTURES. Seems like he paid for it via a USPS money order. Guy says "Bought a WASR on gunbroker described as "nice" condition with “metal finishes in great condition”"

1651542866268.png

1651543033595.png

I learned my lesson once buying one of my first ever guns in MA from buying an "unfired condition" pre-ban gun that the seller said he didn't want to field strip the gun and show me a pic of the bolt/carrier/chamber area because "he wasn't comfortable with disassembling the gun." In my case the thing still was in 99.99% mint condition with maybe a mag through it, but still. This guy's experience makes me feel better....

This Wasr probably has a lot of mileage on it, still probably works fine though.

I feel bad for this guy, saw this on another gun related forum. This guy bought a used WASR on gunbroker. This may make you cringe but all the more reason to use a payment method with recourse, buy from a trusted seller and get PICTURES. Seems like he paid for it via a USPS money order. Guy says "Bought a WASR on gunbroker described as "nice" condition with “metal finishes in great condition”"

View attachment 611177

View attachment 611178

I learned my lesson once buying one of my first ever guns in MA from buying an "unfired condition" pre-ban gun that the seller said he didn't want to field strip the gun and show me a pic of the bolt/carrier/chamber area because "he wasn't comfortable with disassembling the gun." In my case the thing still was in 99.99% mint condition with maybe a mag through it, but still. This guy's experience makes me feel better....

This Wasr probably has a lot of mileage on it, still probably works fine though.
Scope rail looks straight, is the front sight canted… I never have seen a receiver rail fubar? Wonder if the stamping was fubar from the get go.

Just file a complaint with GunBroker that firearm was not as stated,and in dangerous condition.

Back
Top Bottom