Reminder: Carry at home

Since I'm not involved in criminal activity, live in a top 3 safest city in Mass, only 2 other tenants in my complex that is pretty clandestine looking, both couples and quiet no drama, one door downstairs and then 2 flights up to our doors so home invasion is not even something I even concern myself with....

...Still have my G19 and my 14.5 or 9" BO ar handy tho....you never know.;)

Since I'm not involved in criminal activity, live in a top 3 safest city in Mass, only 2 other tenants in my complex that is pretty clandestine looking, both couples and quiet no drama, one door downstairs and then 2 flights up to our doors so home invasion is not even something I even concern myself with....

...Still have my G19 and my 14.5 or 9" BO ar handy tho....you never know.;)

Yeah, I live in a rural farm town that has effectively zero crime, but, you know, stay strapped or get clapped.

It's a return-on-investment decision. Even if the risk is very low, it's still there, and the investment required to carry in/on your property is even lower.

From Tom Givens:
In 2017, 2.7 million Americans were injured in 6.4 million car crashes.
In 2018, 3.3 million Americans age 12 or older were the victim of one of the 6 million violent crimes.
So, your odds of being involved in a violent crime are higher than your odds of being involved in an automobile accident.
In this light, carrying a handgun is just like wearing a seatbelt.
Link to an article at The Federalist "Why Owning A Gun Is A Completely Rational Insurance Policy Against Danger."

So, how do those homeowner doorbell video cam vids get uploaded? The obvious answer would be that the homeowner uploads it themselves. I'm not sure I'd want to be doing that, even if I were certain I was legally and morally untouchable. I'd rather keep as low a profile as possible.

I didn't carry before this pandemic hit. my girlfriend is sheltering in place with me here at my house.
After 2 weeks of her working from home she has started to see who I really am and I think her and the dog are planning something.
I'm secured for now in a fort made of sofa cushions and empties.
I suspect they will make their move soooon...

I didn't carry before this pandemic hit. my girlfriend is sheltering in place with me here at my house.
After 2 weeks of her working from home she has started to see who I really am and I think her and the dog are planning something.
I'm secured for now in a fort made of sofa cushions and empties.
I suspect they will make their move soooon...
Stay frosty:cool:

One thing I have come around to during this holocaugh, is a comfy shoulder holster. I have been working from home and some days I just stay in basketball shorts and a sweatshirt, so a leather shoulder holster for the lazy days is worth having.

I went to the belly band while lounging at home, it's very comfortable, fits any weapon, multiple at the same time, plus a couple of mags if you need it. Doesn't matter what you wear, if anything.....

I went to the belly band while lounging at home, it's very comfortable, fits any weapon, multiple at the same time, plus a couple of mags if you need it. Doesn't matter what you wear, if anything.....
Holds a couple of Snickers pretty well too...

1586566471777.png

From Tom Givens:

Link to an article at The Federalist "Why Owning A Gun Is A Completely Rational Insurance Policy Against Danger."

I took a class with Tom Givens a few years ago in NH. If I was not already on the ball, he will instill upon you the need to have one on you 24/7!

Told a few stories and played a 911 tape that I will not repeat.

Bottom line. Only YOU can save you and your family. 911 Is for perp transport.

Never attack a plumber.

if you are going to rob a house, chances are the one with a pick up truck in the driveway and American Flag hanging on the house is not going to be a good house to select.
At my house, 3 of 4 vehicles also have Gadsden license plates. We're discussing whether or not to have younger daughter keep her 20ga in her bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom